You’re a diver underneath with Descent™ G1. This rugged dive computer is built for multiple types of diving, whether you’re a recreational or technical scuba diver, spearfisher, or freediver.
Descent G1 is enabled with GPS to help mark your surface entry and exit points. Pair with the Garmin Dive™ smartphone app to upload, share, and review dives, and you can store your favorite dive site locations right on your wrist.
Descent G1 also doubles as a smartwatch with built-in sports apps and performance tracking features like VO2 max. When paired with your compatible smartphone, get smart notifications on your wrist, pay for post-dive lunch with Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (with a supported country and payment network), and personalize your experience with support from the Connect IQ™ Store. Reach your health goals with wrist-based heart rate, activity, and sleep tracking (this device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics.)
•Rugged, watch-style dive computer with a sapphire lens, silicone bands, and an easy-to-read monochrome display
•Support for all types of diving – recreational, advanced, technical, free diving, and even spearfishing
•GPS/GLONASS/Galileo support allows divers to mark surface entry and exit points so you can see exactly where you started and ended the dive
•Track your activities with over 30 built-in sports apps, and advanced training features such as V02 Max so you can see how your body is adapting to training
•24/7 wrist-based HR, Pulse Ox, Body Battery™ energy monitoring, sleep score, and more give you insights into your health and wellness telling you when to slow down and take breaks (this device is intended to give an estimate of your activity and metrics. Pulse Ox not available in all countries; it is not a medical device.)
•When paired with your compatible smartphone, enjoy smartwatch capabilities such as smart notifications, Garmin Pay contactless payments (with a supported country and payment network), and Connect IQ app personalization allowing for 24/7 wear
•Stores up to 200 dives on your wrist. Upload, share, and review dives in the Garmin Dive™ smartphone app, and even search for dive sites all over the world
- Support for multiple dive modes — ranging from technical to free dives.
Measure your performance, and track your stats above water.
- Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt, and closed-circuit rebreather.
- Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
- Easily navigate below the waterline with the built-in 3-axis compass.
- Stay up to date on ocean conditions so you can catch the perfect wave. Just pair the watch with your compatible smartphone.
- See conditions — such as tide, wave height, wind and surf rating — for each of the five nearest surf spots, when paired with the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- Solar Edition: up to 25 hours in dive mode, 4 months in smartwatch mode with solar charging in 3 hours of direct sunlight (50,000 lux) per day, and 39 hours in GPS mode with solar charging continuously in direct sunlight (50,000 lux)
- Standard Edition: up to 25 hours in dive mode, 21 days in smartwatch mode, and 26 hours in GPS mode
⚠ Ca Residents: Proposition 65 warning