The Varia RCT715 rearview radar integrates a camera and light to ensure a safer riding experience. It offers continuous recording of your journey while keeping you aware of any vehicles approaching from behind through both visual and audible alerts. A recent software update now empowers the Varia RCT715 to overlay important data on the captured footage. This includes displaying the speed of the nearest approaching vehicle along with the speed of the cyclist.
About this item:
- See and record what’s behind you with a built-in camera that saves footage automatically if it detects an incident
- Capture sharp, clear video in 1080p at 30 fps, or set the resolution at 720p to extend battery life for longer rides
- Easily view footage and control the camera via the Varia™ mobile app
- Automatically detects incidents and saves footage before, during, and after events if it detects an incident
- Rearview radar detects vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away and integrates with your Edge® bike computer, select Garmin wearables or the Varia™ app on your paired compatible smartphone to provide alerts
- Choose from three modes to maximize battery life: always-on, lights and radar only, or radar-activated mode, which turns on the camera when an approaching car is detected
- Ready to use right out of the box with included 16 GB SD™ card
- Battery life up to 4 hours with radar and tail light on solid high or night flash, up to 5 hours on solid low, and 6 hours on day flash — all with camera recording at 1080p
- Day flash: up to 6 hours
- Peloton: up to 5 hours
- Solid: up to 4 hours
- Night flash: up to 4 hours (w/ 1080p video)
In the Box:
- Varia RCT715
- Seat Post Mount Kit
- USB cable
- SD Card
Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of the camera function of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use the camera function of this device."
Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of the camera function of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use the camera function of this device.