Check out the Polar H10, Bluetooth transmitter, the newest member of the Polar heart rate measurement team. The Polar H10 is replacing the Polar H7 bluetooth transmitter and here is why.
Built off everything you've come to know and love from Polar heart rate technology, the H10 is setting the standard for consistent, accurate heart rate recording. The H10 combines the latest in Bluetooth Smart technology with updated algorithms that provide the precision athletes today demand from a heart rate monitor. Whether using it with your Polar unit, favorite smart device or the exercise equipment at your local health club, the Polar H10 will help you get the most out of your training.
Newer version now with ANT+ capabilities.
ANT+™ is a wireless transmission protocol like Bluetooth®, but it does not require pairing like Bluetooth does. When you send ANT+ signal the nearest compatible ANT+ receiver is able to pick it up.
New Polar heart rate sensors H10 and OH1 are now compatible with ANT+ and current H10 and OH1 sensors will be too with the upcoming firmware updates. To see if your sensor is ANT+ compatible already from the factory, check the unit for an ANT+ logo:
Polar sensors send your heart rate signal via Bluetooth and ANT+ and H10 also via 5 kHz GymLink, at the same time. This is handy if you want to see your heart rate also with ANT+ cycling computers and gym equipment for example.
ANT+ HR transmission is on by default. You can turn it off in the Polar Beat mobile app.
- Go to Settings > HR sensor.
- Toggle off ANT+.
You can turn it on again later, if you want. Having it on doesn't really affect battery life, but it does make your heart rate visible to any ANT+ devices nearby.
GOOD TO KNOW
- ANT+ does not work under water.
- When you replace batteries in the H10 sensor, the ANT+ setting resets to default setting, ie. on.
- The earliest sensor firmware versions supporting the ANT+ setting are: H10 v.3.0.35 or newer and OH1 v. 2.0.8 or newer.
- To see the ANT+ setting in Beat, keep your app up-to-date.
(Packaging may vary, sometimes shipped in bulk packaging)
Available in sizes XS-S, M-XXL, and XXXL.
XS-S: 20-26 in
M-XXL: 25.5-36 in
XXXL: 30-45.5 in
|Key Benefits Include:
activities where a wrist unit would be difficult to use.
- Store 1 heart rate training session. Perfect for sports and
|GoPro Hero 4 &
Hero 5 compatibility
camera and overlay your heart rate data onto the recorded
- Pair your H10 heart rate sensor directly to the GoPro
- Firmware updates that enhance the functionality.
|Enhanced battery life
- 400 hours of operation time on a user replaceable battery
- Revised strap design provides the comfort and security needed when exercising.
When paired with a Polar wrist unit or the Beat mobile application, the H10 heart rate sensor opens up a host of unique Polar Smart Coaching features. The feedback they provide will guide the user towards their fitness goals safely and efficiently. Training Benefit
Delivers motivating feedback after your workout describing the effect of the exercise session.Smart Calories
Calculate the number of calories burned (based on personal height, weight, age, max HR).Fitness Test
An easy 5 minute test that measure your aerobic fitness. Taking the test regularly allows you to track your progress.Energy Pointer
An simple-to-use feature, Energy Pointer visually shows if the main effect of your exercise is fat burning or fitness improvement. Why Train with Heart Rate
• The key to reaching any exercise goal is to exercise at the right intensity, not too hard or too easy for the right amount of time
• Your heart rate is the only true and accurate measure of your intensity level while exercising.
• A heart rate monitor is the easiest and most effective way to continuously measure your heart rate while you are exercising
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead and nickel - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov