We’ve got your game with the Approach® G12 golf rangefinder. Clip the thin GPS device to your pocket, or use the lanyard loop to mount it on a golf bag, to see distances to the green at a glance — for up to 30 hours on a single charge.
Use big-numbers mode to display accurate yardage measurements to the front, back, and middle of the green. See positions of the hazards and doglegs on a hole, so you can find the best way to navigate each shot.
This rangefinder comes preloaded with more than 42,000 courses worldwide and gets wireless course updates (when paired with a compatible smartphone), so you can easily play your favorites.
Pair with Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) to automatically track your shots. Your shot data, scores and stats will be automatically uploaded to the Garmin Golf™ app (when paired with a compatible smartphone), so you can see your game, participate in weekly leaderboards and more.
- Preloaded with over 42,000 CourseView maps from around the world
- IPX7 water-rated so you can play thru the rain
- See green distances easily even in the sun with the 1.3 in. high-resolution display
- Pairs with the Garmin Golf; trade& App on your phone to automatically update courses, review your stats, and compete in weekly leaderboards
- Highly sensitive GPS shows distance to the front, middle, and back of the green, doglegs, and hazards
- Built-in digital scorecard that can be uploaded on the app to participate in weekly leaderboards
- The Green View feature shows the shape of the green from any direction and you can adjust the pin location for greater accuracy
- Add on the Approach CT10 club tracking sensors and keep track of distances hit with each club
- Compact design
- Built-in clip and lanyard so it can be mounted wherever you need
- Rechargeable internal Lithium-Ion battery lasts up to 30 hours in GPS mode
- Adjustable font sizes, so you can easily read the distance to the green