Omron BP742N 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The Omron 742N is an at home Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor. The monitor has a setting for multiple users and will hold 100 readings in its memory. Uses Omrons Wide Range cuff to fit arms of 9-17 inches. The monitor also features an irregular heartbeat detector, and will average 3 readings taken over the course of 10 minutes.
- BP742N Unit
- Wide-range cuff (fits arms 9" - 17" in circumference)
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- 4 AA batteries
- Cuff Size : 9" - 17"
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Feel empowered by accuracy with technology that automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- Quickly see how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels with the BP Level Indicator
- Alerts you instantly if an irregular heartbeat is detected while your blood pressure is being measured
- Increased memory storage allows you to monitor and store the last 100 readings for more than one person