Garmin Vivosmart Wireless Heart Rate Activity Monitor
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The vívosmart HR is Garmin’s latest 24/7 activity monitor with wrist-based heartrate. This watch has Garmin Elevate, which is Garmin’s own best in class wrist-based heartrate technology. It is a replacement to our vívosmart.
It comes in 2 sizes – Regular (5.4” – 7.4”) and X-Large (7.1” – 8.8”).
- Rechargeable battery (up to 5 days)
- Displays time/date, steps, distance, heart rate (wrist-based), calories, floors climbed, activity intensity and alerts you if you haven’t moved for at least 1 hour
- For each additional 15 minutes of inactivity, a smaller segment will be added
- Sleep monitor
- Auto sync (through smartphone) - Using a compatible phone with Bluetooth Smart (BLE), vívosmart HR data can be wirelessly uploaded to Garmin
- Vibrate alert
- Always on, sunlight readable touchscreen
- Activity Timer (run, cardio, other)
- Smart notifications (with a compatible phone) Calls, texts, emails, calendar events and other notifications
- Smartphone locator
- Control music on a Smartphone
- Virb Camera remote
- An Auto Goal will be set based on the user’s profile with a screen of how many steps they have taken out of their goal. The Auto Goal can/will change daily to keep the user motivated. There are also goals for Intensity Minutes and Floors Climbed that are manually adjusted
- Waterproof to 50M - 50 meters waterproof (can be left on for showering and swimming. Most others are only water resistant)
- Move Bar - Why is it important to know if you have not moved for at least an hour? There have been many studies that suggest that even if you exercise regularly; sitting for prolonged periods has been increasingly linked to many health problems. The Move Bar will let you know when it is time to get up and move around.
The vívosmart HR has a 3 dimensional accelerometer which is used to count steps (compared to a pedometer which uses a 1 dimensional accelerometer). It uses the user’s height from their profile to calculate their stride length.Because of the 3 dimensional accelerometer, the vívosmart HR knows when the user is moving faster (running), so increases the stride length to better calculate the distance being covered. This is similar to how the Forerunner 230/630 does this for running without GPS (typically indoors) except the Forerunner units calibrate pace and distance based off of arm swing while GPS is being used.
** Vívosmart HR is not a replacement for a GPS device. It will not be as accurate as a GPS device.
Garmin Connect (Modern)
- The vívosmart HR can have its data uploaded to Garmin Connect just like any other Garmin fitness device.
- Here you can see your steps, sleep, badges, leader boards and other data related to the vívosmart HR.
- Data can also be uploaded through the USB charger and a computer using Garmin Express
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||Band sizes: 136-187 mm (Regular); 180-224 mm (X-large); Width: 21.0 mm; Thickness: 12.3 mm|
|Display size, WxH||1.00" x 0.42" (25.3 mm x 10.7 mm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||160 x 68 pixels|
|Negative mode display|
|Weight||29.6 g (1.0 oz), Regular; 32.0 g (1.1 oz), X-large|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Battery life||Up to 5 days|
|Water rating||5 ATM|
|Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)|
|Find my phone|
|Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)|
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (wrist-based)|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation|
|Calculates calories burned|
Activity Tracking Features
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)|
- Regular or X-large vívosmart HR, depending on version selected
- Charging/data clip
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.