Garmin Vivosmart HR+GPS
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate plus GPS
- GPS tracks distance and pace while mapping out your run or walk
- Swim-friendly, sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on touchscreen display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Measures steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, activity intensity and heart rate on your wrist
- Receive full suite of smart notifications, which includes email, call, text, social media alerts and more — all from your wrist
- Auto sync to Garmin Connect Mobile to join fitness challenges, review data and receive smart coaching
- Regular : Wrist circumference: 5.4" to 7.6" (136.0 to 192.0 mm)
- Extra Large : Wrist circumference: 7.1" to 8.8" (180.0 to 224.0 mm)
Measure Activity Intensity with Wrist-based Heart Rate
vívosmart HR+ activity tracker uses Elevate wrist heart rate technology to monitor heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out however you want, with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, vívosmart HR+ provides calories burned information. Whether you’re going for a jog, playing a pick-up game with friends or trying out a new boot camp class, it quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities using intensity minutes. This feature lets you monitor your progress against activity goals recommended by health organizations such as the American Heart Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. Additionally, you can use your vívosmart HR+ as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
Take Your Activity to the Gym or the Trails
vívosmart HR+ smart activity tracker is able to track distance, time and pace for indoor or outdoor activities. With GPS, you can get even more accurate distance and pace stats as well as a map of your activity when running or walking outdoors. In addition to tracking your runs, steps and calories, vívosmart HR+ measures floors climbed and intensity minutes.
vívosmart HR+ automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to our free online community. Simply download Garmin Connect Mobile to your phone or log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, where you can save, plan and share your activity and beat yesterday in your daily step count. Connect with other users to challenge and compete. For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned, which vívosmart HR+ records throughout the day.
With Move IQ, you don’t need to start or stop your activity timer when you start a new activity. vívosmart HR+ can automatically tell the difference between movements like walking, running, biking, swimming and even using an elliptical. You can review all your daily activities on Garmin Connect.
Stay active and connected with vívosmart HR+ smart activity tracker. Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone, your vivosmart HR+ gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more. Other connected features allow you to control music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) or find your misplaced phone.
Beat Yesterday, Every Day
vívosmart HR+ learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you’ve been inactive for 1 hour. Go for a short walk to reset the move bar.
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||Wrist circumference: 5.4" to 7.6" (136.0 to 192.0 mm), regular; 7.1" to 8.8" (180.0 to 224.0 mm), x-large|
|Display size, WxH||1.00" x 0.42" (25.3 x 10.7 mm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||160 x 68 pixels|
|Negative mode display|
31.0 g (1.1 oz), Regular; 33.0 g (1.2 oz), X-large
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Battery life||Up to 5 days watch/activity tracking mode (24/7 heart rate monitoring, no GPS) or up to 8 hours using GPS|
|Water rating||5 ATM|
|Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)|
|Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert)|
|Find my phone|
|Watch functions||time, date, calendar and alarm|
|Virtual Pacer (compares current pace to target)|
|Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)|
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (wrist-based)|
|Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)|
|Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)|
|Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation|
|Calculates calories burned|
Activity Tracking Features
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)|
|Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)|
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.