When you want to ace your golf game, technology can prove a great asset. TruSwing is a revolutionary golf swing sensor that will help you adjust your mechanics, ball flights and many more aspects of your game. It will easily slide on your golfing club and will record swing speed, tempo, critical club angles and much more. It is an ultimate technological way to perfect your golf and be a rising star among your pals.
- TruSwing Golf Swing Sensor will measure the mechanics affect of the ball flights and shots.
- Perfect monitoring of swing tempo, speed, club path measurements, critical club angles and more.
- Garmin Connect will give you access to online golf community for secure data uploading and 3-D swing reviews.
- Garmin Approach integrated for at-a-glance swing data.
- Sleek design with a small, light and unobtrusive structure for secure mounting below club grip.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE- Garmin Connect, TruSwing Sensor, and Mobile App
TruSwing comes with many features and integrated applications like Garmin Connect, which will help you to upload and analyze your results whenever possible. With a simple mobile app, you can instantly share and discuss your online metrics with golf pros around the world. The TruSwing Sensor is also a great part of this revolutionary product, which will give you real-time, 3-D swing animations on your app. You can access easy comparison of 2 shots and overlay it on each other, to measure your success.
It will help you to analyze exactly where you have to make changes and improve your every stroke.
PERFECT PRECISION – TruSwing Sensor and Garmin GPS Golf Devices
Now you can make every shot a perfect one with TruSwing Sensor and its easy-to-use interface. You can see data-display on Approach S4, S5, S6 and S20 watches and G7 and G8 handhelds as well. You can use the sensor even when you don’t want to carry a Smartphone with you. The pairing of Approach S6 golf watch is a great way for added wrist-path data. Here the watch records and displays 3-D animation, to showcase the wrist traveling about the club path.
SLEEK DESIGN: Looks Good and Works Harder
The TruSwing sensor is very handy and has a sleek look, which will look good and stylish on your nice golf club. It is created to avoid any obstruction while you’re holding the club and the clamp-on attachment will make it easy for your slip or spin.
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: sensor only: 2.39" x 0.63" x. 0.80" (6.07 x 1.59 x 2.03 cm)
- Weight: 0.98 oz (28 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: USB, Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE)
- Swing Tempo
- Swing Speed
- Face to Target
- Dynamic Loft
- Shaft Angle
- Club Path
- Club Path Coordinates
- Shaft Lean
- Wrist Path Coordinates
Extended Holiday Returns
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
1) Order number
2) Reason for return
3) State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account by clicking here, and process your return online.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
– Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
– Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any itemindicated on the website as non-returnable.
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum restocking fee charge.
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.