Garmin TruSwing Golf Swing Analyzer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
When you want to ace your golf game, technology can prove a great asset. TruSwing is a revolutionary golf swing sensor that will help you adjust your mechanics, ball flights and many more aspects of your game. It will easily slide on your golfing club and will record swing speed, tempo, critical club angles and much more. It is an ultimate technological way to perfect your golf and be a rising star among your pals.
- TruSwing Golf Swing Sensor will measure the mechanics affect of the ball flights and shots.
- Perfect monitoring of swing tempo, speed, club path measurements, critical club angles and more.
- Garmin Connect will give you access to online golf community for secure data uploading and 3-D swing reviews.
- Garmin Approach integrated for at-a-glance swing data.
- Sleek design with a small, light and unobtrusive structure for secure mounting below club grip.
ENHANCED PERFORMANCE- Garmin Connect, TruSwing Sensor, and Mobile App
TruSwing comes with many features and integrated applications like Garmin Connect, which will help you to upload and analyze your results whenever possible. With a simple mobile app, you can instantly share and discuss your online metrics with golf pros around the world. The TruSwing Sensor is also a great part of this revolutionary product, which will give you real-time, 3-D swing animations on your app. You can access easy comparison of 2 shots and overlay it on each other, to measure your success.
It will help you to analyze exactly where you have to make changes and improve your every stroke.
PERFECT PRECISION – TruSwing Sensor and Garmin GPS Golf Devices
Now you can make every shot a perfect one with TruSwing Sensor and its easy-to-use interface. You can see data-display on Approach S4, S5, S6 and S20 watches and G7 and G8 handhelds as well. You can use the sensor even when you don’t want to carry a Smartphone with you. The pairing of Approach S6 golf watch is a great way for added wrist-path data. Here the watch records and displays 3-D animation, to showcase the wrist traveling about the club path.
SLEEK DESIGN: Looks Good and Works Harder
The TruSwing sensor is very handy and has a sleek look, which will look good and stylish on your nice golf club. It is created to avoid any obstruction while you’re holding the club and the clamp-on attachment will make it easy for your slip or spin.
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: sensor only: 2.39" x 0.63" x. 0.80" (6.07 x 1.59 x 2.03 cm)
- Weight: 0.98 oz (28 g)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: USB, Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE)
- Swing Tempo
- Swing Speed
- Face to Target
- Dynamic Loft
- Shaft Angle
- Club Path
- Club Path Coordinates
- Shaft Lean
- Wrist Path Coordinates
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.