The Garmin Instinct watch with (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Built with Military grade standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters) this is a must have watch. The Instinct in extremely light weight with a rugged, cool design. The Instinct offers strapless Heart rate at the wrist, smart connections with your phone, preloaded activities and more.
The Garmin Instint will sync with the Garmin inReach Mini, but not the inReach Explorer.
- Rugged GPS watch built to withstand the toughest environments
- Constructed to U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters)
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter plus multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Monitor your estimated heart rate, activity, and stress; train with preloaded activity profiles
- Stay connected with smart notifications (with a compatible smartphone)and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Use the TracBack® feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore™ website and app to plan your trips in advance
- Battery life: up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours inUltraTrac™ battery saver mode
- Size 45 x 45 x 15.3 mm
- Water rating - 10 ATM
When you can rely on Instinct, the world can rely on you. This rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, so you can take it with you into the extremes you face every day. Plus, the fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable keeper loops to ensure a secure fit and to keep you from getting caught on things.
GPS You Can Count On
You’ve never been one to follow the beaten path — that’s where Instinct comes in. GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite network capability tracks in more challenging environments than GPS alone. The built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter help you keep your bearings. Take the guesswork out of your return journey by using the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to start.
Monitor and Train
The Instinct GPS watch monitors your heart rate, activity and stress throughout the day, so you know how much you do — and how hard you’re working to do it. When you’re ready to train, we’ve got you covered with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming and more.
CA Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning