Garmin Forerunner 910XT Multisport GPS Training Watch
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Free Economy Shipping is 5-7 business days.
This product is unavailable
The 910XT is an upgrade to the 310XT with many enhancements. The 910 will provide detailed information on your swim style, and all of the features you would expect while running and cycling. Water resistant up to 50 meters and a battery of up to 20 hours this watch will be on your wrist through the entire race.
You swim. You bike. You run. You obsess over data and details. So do we. And we've just perfected your new training partner. Forerunner 910XT is the only all-in-one, GPS-enabled device that provides detailed swim metrics and tracks distance, pace, elevation and heart rate for running and cycling. It sports a sleek profile, comfy wristband and an easy-to-read display.
Dive InOpen water and pool swimming, Forerunner 910XT is water resistant to 50 m (164 ft). It's our first multisport watch to offer extensive swim metrics, including swim distance, stroke identification, stroke count and pool lengths. It also computes your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency. The 910XT's robust design and easy operations make it suited for other water sports, including paddle boarding.
Because it's GPS-enabled, Forerunner 910XT even captures the path you traveled so you can view it later on a map in our free online community, Garmin Connect. This feature can help you analyze your open water swimming and adjust your technique as needed.
Whether you're training or racing, every second counts, so the 910XT makes it easy and seamless to transition between sports. The auto multisport feature lets you switch sport modes with just 1 button press, so you don't lose precious seconds in transition. The optional quick release mount allows you to move the 910XT easily from wrist to bike.
Try It Dry
On land, Forerunner 910XT offers many of the features of our advanced cycling computers and sport watches to accurately capture your time, distance, speed or pace. The 910XT is our first multisport device to incorporate a barometric altimeter for highly accurate elevation data, including ascent, descent and grade. Configurable data fields let you customize multiple training pages for each sport. Set up vibration alerts to give a silent nudge when you hit a split, when it's time to take nutrition or if you need a little feedback to stay within range of your goals. With these high-level features and up to 20 hours of battery life, the 910XT is ideal for athletes training for ultras or iron distance tris.
Take It to the Next Level
For advanced training, the 910XT is compatible with ANT+ sensors, including the optional speed/cadence sensor for cycling or premium heart rate monitor (included with some models. You can pair the 910XT with an existing ANT+ heart rate monitor or purchase as an accessory. Track your weight, body fat, body water and 6 other measurements when using the 910XT with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on Forerunner 910XT, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
And for those data-driven athletes, the 910XT also is compatible with ANT+ power meters, such as Vector, our pedal-based power meter.
Plan, Analyze and Share
Make the most of every workout by uploading to Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your activity on a map and view detailed metrics. You also can use Connect to plan new routes, create and schedule custom workouts and explore activities from other users. Through the magic of ANT+ wireless technology and the tiny USB stick that comes with your 910XT, your workout data automatically transfers to your computer when in range. Garmin Connect is Mac; and Windows compatible.
The 910XT is an upgrade to the 310XT with many enhancements. The 910 will provide detailed information on your swim style.
Standard Bundle : $249.00
Heart Rate Bundle : 299.00
|USB ANT Stick||Premium Heart Rate Monitor|
USB ANT Stick
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions: 2.1" x 2.4" x 0.6" (5.4 x 6.1 x 1.5 cm)
- Display size: 1.3" x 0.8" (3.3 x 2.0 cm)
- Display resolution: 160 x 100 pixels
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant (50m)
- High-sensitivity receiver
- History: 1000 laps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 100
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor compatible
- Bike speed/cadence sensor compatible
- Foot pod compatible
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths)
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Barometric altimeter
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+ - enabled power meters)
- Shock Resistant
- Garmin Connect is compatible with Windows XP or newer and PowerPC and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4 or later with Safari.