Garmin Edge 20 Cycling Computer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The small, simple, and functional Edge 20 is a great product for bikers who want a cycling computer but do not want all of the functions or connect-ability as Garmin's other models. The Edge 20 will tell you your speed, time, distance, location, and ascent. Even better it weighs just ounces and is only slightly larger than a US quarter dollar!
Simple to UseEdge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it’s easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary — just power on, press start and go.
Stay on CourseChoose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
No Data, No ProblemEdge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Get ConnectedWith a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
SegmentsCompete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
What's In The Box
- Edge 20
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cradle
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : 1.6” x 1.6” x 0.7” (4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm)
- Display size, WxH " 0.9” x 0.9” (2.3 x 2.3 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight : 0.9 oz (25 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life up to 8 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- History : Up to 10 rides
Running & Cycling Features
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person) Yes (within a course)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.