Garmin Edge 20 Cycling Computer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The small, simple, and functional Edge 20 is a great product for bikers who want a cycling computer but do not want all of the functions or connect-ability as Garmin's other models. The Edge 20 will tell you your speed, time, distance, location, and ascent. Even better it weighs just ounces and is only slightly larger than a US quarter dollar!
Simple to UseEdge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it’s easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary — just power on, press start and go.
Stay on CourseChoose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
No Data, No ProblemEdge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Get ConnectedWith a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
SegmentsCompete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
What's In The Box
- Edge 20
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cradle
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : 1.6” x 1.6” x 0.7” (4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm)
- Display size, WxH " 0.9” x 0.9” (2.3 x 2.3 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight : 0.9 oz (25 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life up to 8 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- History : Up to 10 rides
Running & Cycling Features
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person) Yes (within a course)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)