Garmin Edge 20 Cycling Computer
The small, simple, and functional Edge 20 is a great product for bikers who want a cycling computer but do not want all of the functions or connect-ability as Garmin's other models. The Edge 20 will tell you your speed, time, distance, location, and ascent. Even better it weighs just ounces and is only slightly larger than a US quarter dollar!
Simple to UseEdge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it’s easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary — just power on, press start and go.
Stay on CourseChoose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
No Data, No ProblemEdge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Get ConnectedWith a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
SegmentsCompete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
What's In The Box
- Edge 20
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cradle
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : 1.6” x 1.6” x 0.7” (4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm)
- Display size, WxH " 0.9” x 0.9” (2.3 x 2.3 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 128 x 160 pixels
- Weight : 0.9 oz (25 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life up to 8 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- History : Up to 10 rides
Running & Cycling Features
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person) Yes (within a course)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.