Measure the level of oxygen in your blood to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness.
Easily uncover changes to your well being and discover potential signs of a fever or illness by tracking skin temperature variation.
Heart Rate Variability
The heart rate tracking feature on your Fitbit watch or tracker automatically measures the variation of time between each heartbeat—known as heart rate variability (HRV)—along with your resting heart rate and sends your stats to the Fitbit app. Then, as a Premium member you can use the Health Metrics dashboard to view any significant changes that can help you understand if your body is showing potential signs of stress, illness or fatigue.
Leading Edge Design
With a stainless steel ring, AMOLED & CORNING GORILLA Glass 3 display and innovative biosensor core. The Fitbit Sense elevates your every day.
20+ Goal-Based Exercises
Choose from activity modes to get your real-time stats during workouts or let SmartTrack automatically recognize and record them for your.
- Stress Management Score - Better understand how your body is handling stress with a daily score.
- EDA Scan App - The on-wrist EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity—which may indicate your body’s response to stress—and reveals a graph in the Fitbit app to illuminate it.
- Reflection - Easily log your mood, from very stressed to very calm, on Sense after an EDA Scan session or in the Fitbit app to help you reflect on what makes you feel your best.
- Fitbit ECG App - With a compatible ECG app right on your wrist, assess your heart for atrial fibrillation—a heart rhythm irregularity—and share the results with your doctor. The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)Monitoring - Sense tracks SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood—to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your fitness and wellness. See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist with an SpO2 clock face, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app.***
- On-Wrist Skin Temperature Sensor - Sense tracks your skin temperature each night to show how it varies from your personal baseline, so you can be aware of your trends over time.***
- Free Fitbit Premium™Trial - Sense unlocks a free 6-month trial for new Premium users so you can optimize your well-being. See your SpO2, breathing rate and heart rate variability trends over the past month in the Health Metrics dashboard, plus access advanced mindfulness & stress management tools, deeper sleep analysis, detailed sleeping skin temperature, personalized insights and more.
- High & Low Heart Rate Notifications - Your heart rate is a key indicator of your health, so Sense keeps you informed when it's above or below your threshold.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse®2.0 - With an all-new multipath sensor, Sense delivers PurePulse 2.0—Fitbit’s 24/7 continuous heart rate tracking for exercise, sleep tracking and everything in between
- Heart Rate Zones - During workouts, get real-time stats on screen to see whether you’re in fat burn, cardio or peak zone, so you can dial the effort up or down according to your goals.
- Breathing Rate - Automatically measure your breathing rate while you sleep to help you understand your wellness and learn if there are signs of significant changes. View your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard
- Heart Rate Variability - Track heart rate variability (HRV)—the variation of time between each heartbeat— to see if your body is showing potential signs of stress, illness or fatigue. View your nightly average and trends over the past week in the Health Metrics dashboard.
- Menstrual Health Tracking - Know your body better by using Sense and the Fitbit app to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle
Day & Night
- During outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more, use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on Sense, then see a map of your workout in the Fitbit app.
Workout Intensity Map—In App Only
- After outdoor exercise, check your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your heart rate zones throughout your route and learn where you put in the most effort.
Active Zone Minutes
- Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalized target heart rate zone.
20+ Goal-Based Exercise Modes + SmartTrack™
- Choose from up to 20+ exercise modes to get real-time stats during your workouts—or let SmartTrack™ automatically recognize and record your exercises.
- Sense is water resistant to 50 meters, which means you’re free to track laps in the pool and wear it in the shower, at the beach and beyond.
All-Day Activity Tracking
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, floors climbed, active minutes and calories burned to show how every part of your day gets you closer to your goals.
Sleep Stages & Sleep Score
- See your time in light, deep and REM sleep and get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night.
- Set your Fitbit alarm to wake you with a quiet vibration during a lighter sleep stage to help you feel more refreshed.
- Snooze uninterrupted by using sleep mode to mute smartphone notifications and stop your screen from turning on at night. Set a schedule to turn sleep mode on automatically.
Do Not Disturb Mode
- Use do not disturb mode when you want to mute call, text, calendar and app notifications during the day.
- Fitbit Sense Smartwatch
- Infinity Band - (both small & large)
- USB Charging cable
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Battery and Power
A day lasts 24 hours. So should your Fitbit Sense watch. With 6+ day battery life, Fitbit Sense tracks your morning, night & everything in between without needing to stop for a charge. Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth® 5.0
The Fitbit Sense includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminum watch case and buckle.
Sensors & Components
- Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA app
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Skin temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Vibration motor
- Speaker (75dB SPL @10cm)
- Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45°C
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000ft
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535m
- A polished stainless steel ring, custom AMOLED display, laser-bonded Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 and innovative biosensor core make every piece of Sense exceptional by design.
- Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones and tablets. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 7.0 or higher.
- Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later.
Both small and large sizes included in box.
- Small - Fits wrist 5.5" - 7.1" in circumference
- Large - Fits wrist 7.1" - 8.7" in circumference
Watch Face Dimensions
1.59in l x 1.59in w x 0.49in h
40.48mm l x 40.48mm w x 12.35mm h