CatEye CC-RD430DW Strada Digital Wireless Cycling Computer
The Strada Digital Wireless combines all the cycling functionality of the popular Strada Wireless computer plus the digital heart rate and cadence measurements. Using the latest 2.4GHz digital wireless speed, heart rate and cadence sensors (ISC-10 and HR-10), the Strada Digital Wireless RD430DW is now virtually interference free and features automatic sensor recognition so you can track all your rides no matter which bike you choose. The all-new detachable fabric HR sensor is designed to be more comfortable than tradition chest straps. Along with the standard cycling functions, the Strada Digital Wireless features a low battery alarm for both the computer head and sensor.
- Head unit
- Speed/ Cadence sensor
- Bracket Band
- Wheel Magnet
- Cadence magnet
- Lithium Batteries
- Zip Ties
- Current speed : 0.0 (4.0) ～105.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) ～65.9 mph]
- Elapsed time : 0:00'00"～9:59'59"
- Heart rate : 0 (30)～199 bpm
- Cadence : 0 (20)～199 rpm
- Trip distance 1 : 0.0～999.99km [mile]
- Trip distance 2 : 0.00 ～9999.9 km [mile]
- Average speed : 0.0 ～105.9 km/h [ 0.0〜65.9 mph ]
- Maximum speed : 0.0 (4.0) ～105.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) ～65.9 mph]
- Total distance (Odometer) : 0～99999km [mile]
- Clock : 0:00'～23:59'
- Pace arrow
- Auto power saving
- Sleep mode
- Auto start/stop
- Dual tire size
- Odometer manual set
- Tire size : 0100cm～3999cm (default：2096mm)
- Battery : Lithium battery CR2032X1
- Battery life : Computer： approx 6 months (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.） -- Heart rate sensor： approx 1 year (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment. -- Speed sensor： approx 1 year (1hr use per day, may vary depending on environment.）
- Dimension / Weight : Computer：46.5ｘ31.0ｘ16.0mm / 20.3 grams -- Heart rate sensor：31.0ｘ62.5ｘ13.2mm / 15.4 grams -- Speed sensor：47.4ｘ62.4ｘ13.1mm / 21 grams
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.