Good2Go Microwave Moist Heat Pack-Knees Shoulder
By Battle Creek
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Size: 13 x 14 inches (33 x 36 cm)
Designed for Shoulders/Knees
Good2Go Microwave Moist Heat Therapy products feature a plush, multi-ply cover, designed to focus heat toward the body and provide a snug, secure fit. This “unplugged” version of moist heat therapy offers the maximum in portability and convenience. The patented non-allergenic crystal fill does not leak, smell or encourage the growth of fungus, and the porous surface traps up to 40% of it's weight in atmospheric moisture for reliable moist heat therapy.
Natural, moist heat works in three ways:
- Blocks pain signals to your brain
- Relaxes muscle tissue to relieve cramps or spasms.
- Increase circulation to enhance the healing power of your own body.
- Unique shape that conforms snugly around shoulder or knee joints.
- Outer multi-ply fabric includes a vapor barrier to direct maximum moist heat where you need it most.
- Wide elastic and velcro strap holds the heat therapy snug and secure against your skin with gentle compression. Holds pack in place while you continue regular activities.
- Cloud-soft fleece pile cover gently pillows painful tissues in soothing comfort.
- Patented non-allergenic crystal fill absorbs abundant moisture from the air, and will not develop odors, decay, mold or mildew.
- More economical than disposable single-use heat packs.