Model Number 156
With a hands free on/off switch the moist heat 14" x 14" heat pad is designed for the shoulder, knee, and part of the abdomen. Small size makes the unit ideal for travel. It even includes a 25 minute timer so it will shut off if you fall asleep or accidentally leave the unit on.
- New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 25 minute treatments
- 14" x 14" Size
- Fleece Cover - Soft Blend for moisture wick and long lasting use.
- Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
- 110 Volts; 75 Watts - 60 HZ A.C.
- Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- Assembled in the USA
Note: It is not recommended to lay on this heating pad.
Unfortunately, Thermophore can no longer repair the units, because of a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of their confidence in their products, Thermophore has extended their warranty coverage to two years from the date of purchase. Thermophore will replace any Thermophore pack that was purchased within the past two years and does not work properly because of a manufacturing defect. Please save your receipt to confirm date of purchase. If no receipt is available, Thermophore can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to Thermophore until you call their Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. They can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
WARNING: Interior of heating pad contains lead weights, exposure to which can potentially cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov If the product is torn open or lead weights are exposed, stop using the product immediately.