ADC Diagnostix e-sphyg Digital Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (Black)
- Infant (3.5 to 5.5 inches / 9 to 14 cm)
- Child (5.1 to 7.67 inches / 13 to 19.5 cm)
- Small Adult (7.48 to 10.6 inches / 19 to 27 cm)
- Adult (9.05 to 15.74 inches / 23 to 40 cm)
- Large Adult (13.38 to 19.68 inches / 34 to 50 cm)
- Thigh (15.74 to 25.98 inches / 40 to 66 cm)
Replaces your mechanical gauge and its fragile, vulnerable design with a virtually indestructible, digital instrument that can stand up to the toughest use.
- Virtually indestructible design can withstand repeated drops of 5 feet or more
- Latex Free
- Splash resistant housing for use in harsh environments
- Extra large LCD digits are easy to read
- Backlit display for easy reading even in low light conditions
- Swivel cuff clip allows the manometer to be re-positioned for easy viewing
- Auto off function conserves battery strength
- Dual low battery warnings
- Recalibration reminder after 10,000 cycles (free lifetime recalibration)
- Systolic assist alerts practitioner to the onset of Korotkoff sounds – makes a great training aid
- Deflation rate display promotes proper technique in accordance with AHA guidelines
- Pulse rate display at completion of measurement
- New reading lock feature allows practitioner to lock in systolic and diastolic values during measurement
- Manometer works with virtually every cuff on the market
- Two tubes
- Requires familiar and trusted manual auscultation to obtain blood pressure readings (use of stethoscope)
- 2 “AAA” batteries (included)
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Latex Free
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI SP10, EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.