ADC Diagnostix e-sphyg Digital Aneroid Sphygmomanometer (Black)
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
- Infant (3.5 to 5.5 inches / 9 to 14 cm)
- Child (5.1 to 7.67 inches / 13 to 19.5 cm)
- Small Adult (7.48 to 10.6 inches / 19 to 27 cm)
- Adult (9.05 to 15.74 inches / 23 to 40 cm)
- Large Adult (13.38 to 19.68 inches / 34 to 50 cm)
- Thigh (15.74 to 25.98 inches / 40 to 66 cm)
Replaces your mechanical gauge and its fragile, vulnerable design with a virtually indestructible, digital instrument that can stand up to the toughest use.
- Virtually indestructible design can withstand repeated drops of 5 feet or more
- Latex Free
- Splash resistant housing for use in harsh environments
- Extra large LCD digits are easy to read
- Backlit display for easy reading even in low light conditions
- Swivel cuff clip allows the manometer to be re-positioned for easy viewing
- Auto off function conserves battery strength
- Dual low battery warnings
- Recalibration reminder after 10,000 cycles (free lifetime recalibration)
- Systolic assist alerts practitioner to the onset of Korotkoff sounds – makes a great training aid
- Deflation rate display promotes proper technique in accordance with AHA guidelines
- Pulse rate display at completion of measurement
- New reading lock feature allows practitioner to lock in systolic and diastolic values during measurement
- Manometer works with virtually every cuff on the market
- Two tubes
- Requires familiar and trusted manual auscultation to obtain blood pressure readings (use of stethoscope)
- 2 “AAA” batteries (included)
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- Latex Free
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI SP10, EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.