How Do I Cancel or Change an Order?
Although we cannot guarantee we can change or cancel in order once placed, if you need to cancel or make a change to your order, please call us at 1-800-403-8285 and we will make every attempt to correct or cancel the order. Emailing is not effective means for cancelling or changing an order, as your order may ship before we can respond to your email.
How long will it take to get my order?
Most orders, unless we cannot verify your information provided ship the same business day, orders generally arrive in 2-4 days, but can take up to 8 business days in rare occurrences.
What is the accuracy rating of your company's shipments?
Every item we ship is scanned and placed in the shipping box, we cannot close an order unless all items are scanned and shipped. We estimate our shipments are 99.9% accurate.
Are you an Authorized Dealer of the products you sell?
Yes, we are authorized by the manufacturers to sell the products we offer. All Products come with full warranty coverage.
Do you price match if I find the product at a lower price?
When price matching with a competitor online, we have to consider the following:
1. Does the lower price include Free Shipping, if not, how much do they charge for shipping?
2. Are they authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product?
There are many Grey Market Websites, MarketPlace Websites, and Auction Houses where the products advertised are not Authentic and do not come with a manufacturer warranty. We will make every attempt to Price Match prior to purchase. Please email us the competitor's website, product info and we will respond to your request within 24 hours.
How long has your company been in business?
We have selling online for over 10 years under many still active website domains.
PAYMENTS AND COLLECTIONS
Purchase order payments are due upon receipt. Payments over 30 days are subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month. Orders over 90 days past due will be sent to our collection agency.
Bounced Checks or Chargeback of funds to Credit Cards are subject to a $25.00 Fee plus any collection costs incurred. Non-Payments sent to our collection agency are subject to additional Finance charges imposed by the 3rd party agency. We guarantee to have the lowest price available on items we sell.
If you should find a product advertised for less than our price, call us prior to purchase at 1-800-403-8285. We will make every attempt to beat, the price by 5%, PLUS you will get FULL WARRANTY Coverage from HRM USA, an Authorized Dealer of all the products we sell.
HRM USA Collects Sales Tax for most US states.
HRM USA, Inc has established Nexus in multiple states. If an item is subject to sales tax in the state to which the order is shipped, tax is calculated on the total selling price of each individual item.
Customers purchasing on HRM USA Inc Websites and shipping to Colorado, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Kentucky, or Vermont may have additional tax requirements.
- Colorado - If tax has not collected on your order, the state of Colorado requires that a Colorado purchaser file a sales and use tax return at the end of the year reporting all taxable purchases that were not taxed and pay the taxes associated with those purchases. Colorado does not consider sales or use tax exempt because it is made over the Internet.
- Oklahoma - Tax may be reported and paid on an Oklahoma individual income tax return [Form 511] or by filing a consumer use tax return [Form 21-1]. The referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available to view on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website. We are required to provide the notice above for Oklahoma purchases based on Oklahoma law (HB 2359) enacted in June 2010.
- South Carolina - South Carolina may require you to file use tax on your purchase based on the total sales price of the purchase made online. Please visit www.sctax.org to pay the use tax or you may report and pay the tax on your South Carolina Income Tax form.
- South Dakota - Sales / Use Tax may be reported and paid on the South Dakota use tax form. The use tax form and corresponding instructions are available on the South Dakota Department of Revenue website. South Dakota does not consider sales or use tax exempt because it is made over the Internet. We're required to provide the notice above for South Dakota purchases based on South Dakota law (SB 146) enacted in April 2011.
- Vermont - Sales / Use Tax may be reported and paid on the Vermont use tax form. The use tax form and corresponding instructions are available on the Vermont department of taxes website. We are required to provide the notice above for Vermont purchases based on Vermont law (H 436) enacted in May 2011.
- Kentucky - The State of Kentucky require purchasers residing in the state to report all purchases that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under the State's law. The tax may be reported and paid on the Individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return.
Still have questions, please call us at 800-403-8285 (option 1) between 9 am and 5 pm EST, Monday through Friday, OR email us at HRM USA email@example.com or call the product's manufacturer for further questions:
Fitbit 1-877- 623-4997
Lumos (KT Tape) 1-801-224-2717 Mio 1-877-770-1116
Oregon Scientific 1-800-414-8655
Polar USA 1-800-290-6330
Suunto USA 1-800-543-9124
Wahoo (offers no phone service) please use email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRM USA, Inc
49 Richard RD
Warminster PA 18974
Fax : 215-259-2706
Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST- Order by Phone or Web. Office Closed on Major Holidays.