Omron BP710N is a simple to use upper arm Blood Pressure Monitor. It will store up to 14 readings in its memory for a single user, allowing you to track patterns of the heart. Uses Omron's wide range cuff that will fit arms of 9 to 17 inches.
Wide-range cuff (fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference)
Quick start guide
- Wide-range D-ring cuff comfortably accommodates arms from 9” to 17” in circumference
- One-touch operation gives you an accurate reading simply with the press of a single button
- Irregular heartbeat detector notifies you if an irregular heartbeat is detected while monitoring
- Digital display is large and easy to read
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Feel empowered by accuracy with precise readings you can trust
- Alerts you instantly if an irregular heartbeat is detected while your blood pressure is being measured
- Track your health at home with the ability to review the last 14 readings
- NOTE: Unit operates on 4AA batteries (not included)
Blood Pressure Facts
Your heart is your most important organ, and it's a good idea to know how well it's doing. With Omron home blood pressure monitors, you consistently get an accurate picture of your heart's health.
One in three adults suffer from high blood pressure in America. This condition can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, and blindness. With the Omron 3 SERIES upper arm monitor, you can monitor your blood pressure at home, and with the help of your physician, take steps to decrease your risk of heart disease. A healthy heart combined with a healthy lifestyle will help increase your chances for a long, active life.
What the Numbers Mean
Understanding your readings is easy with the Omron 3 SERIES blood pressure monitor. The easy-to-read screen displays your readings in large font and labels each number with a tab along the side.
Systolic Pressure is the top number on the display. It's the pressure created as your heart contracts to pump blood throughout the body.
Diastolic Pressure is the bottom number on the display. It's the pressure between beats, when your heart relaxes.
These numbers combine to give you your blood pressure reading (systolic over diastolic pressure).
Blood Pressure Tips:
Your blood pressure numbers often change. For instance, your blood pressure in the morning can be significantly different than at night, when you visit a doctor's office, or after exercising. By using an Omron blood pressure monitor at home, you're able to detect changes in your blood pressure any time you want.
To ensure an accurate reading, do not measure your blood pressure within 30 minutes of:
Be sure to place the Omron blood pressure arm cuff on your left arm and sit quietly for a few minutes with both feet flat on the floor. Wrap cuff around upper arm and rest arm on table so cuff is level with your heart. Press start, and the cuff will inflate. Review your results in about 20-30 seconds.