Battle Creeks Bed Warmer is made to help those with circulation problems, achy feet and legs, or restless leg syndrome.
Two models offered. The 058 Standard or the 358 Deluxe that has all the same features with the addition of a fleece cover and instead of an On/Off switch, it has High/Low/Off slide switch.
- Great for Poor Circulation
- Gives cozy warmth right where you need it.
- 18 x 36 inches
- Max temp: The pads can run between 100-130 F
- One year Manufacturer Warranty
Model 458 Key Features and Benefits
- 18 X 36 inch size is perfect for one side of a bed or across the bottom of a bed to keep feet warm!
- Three temperature settings ensure comfort on even the coldest nights.
- The switch will automatically turn off the Bed Warmer after eight hours
- Extra-long 10.5-foot cord enables the Bed Warmer to be at the foot of the bed, the switch near the hands and the plug to reach the wall outlet.
- Off-season storage bag included
Diabetes, Peripheral Artery Disease, arthritis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reynaud's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and many other problems can benefit from the soothing warmth of a Battle Creek BedWarmer. Placed under the bottom sheet, the gentle heat rises to give you cozy warmth right where you need it, for just pennies a day. Sleep more soundly to wake rested and rejuvenated in the morning.
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to repair units, because of a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of our confidence in our products, we have a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase units. Please save your receipt to confirm the date of purchase. If no receipt is available, we can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to us until you call our Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. We can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
WARNING: Interior of heating pad contains lead weights, exposure to which can potentially cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov If the product is torn open or lead weights are exposed, stop using the product immediately.