If we had to pick the best heart rate monitor for triathlon training, we'd have to say that the Garmin Forerunner 910XT would be at the top of our list. This latest and greatest from Garmin incorporates all of the best training capabilities along with a sleek, comfortable design to ensure that you get the data you need, no matter where you are in your training plan.
The Garmin Forerunner 910XT is an upgrade to the existing Forerunner 310XT and we have to say, it's one heck of an upgrade. TheGarmin 910XT offers numerous enhancements to the already great 310XT interface. Enhancements like:
- GPS-enabled tracking of elevation, barometer, and altimeter
- Detailed swim metrics, to help you maximize all areas of your triathlon training
- Tracking for swim distance, efficiency, stroke type, stroke count, and pool lengths
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- 20 hours of battery life
- New design ideal for open water and pool swimming
- Virtual Racer to race previous bests or activities uploaded to Garmin Connect
- Walk and run alerts
- Previous workout courses and Virtual Partner training capabilities
In addition, the Garmin 910XT syncs with several different accessories to enable tracking at every leg of your triathlon. Add the optional heart rate and foot pod for running data that can help you train even more efficiently. Need to track your bike ride? The 910XT works perfectly with the optional bike sensor. No matter what part of your triathlon you're training for, the Garmin Forerunner 910XT can keep up.
If you're a triathlete who wants to train smarter for your next event, make the Garmin 910XT part of your training plan. This incredible heart rate monitor is one of the best ways to take your training further. After all, isn't getting the right training data half the battle in the first place? With incredible accuracy and stats for multiple sports, the Garmin Forerunner 910XT is always in step with you. Simple as that.
Get yours today at Heart Rate Monitors USA.