Looking for the latest Fitbit? Check out the Ionic and its Key features. Ionic offers Music storage (roughly 300 songs / 2.5GB) Ionic has built-i...View full details
Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Surge Versus Fitbit Blaze (What is the difference?)
Get ready for the newest Fitbit wearable. The Fitbit Alta HR Heart Rate Monitor and activity tracker. Everyone’s health and fitness journey is diff...View full details
Track More Than Just Weight Get better results with a smarter scale that automatically tracks weight, body fat, BMI and lean mass and shows your tr...View full details
Check out the new Fitbit Versa Smartwatch, an all-day health companion that will help you to truly live your best life. You might be asking yoursel...View full details
The Fitbit Charge 3 is an exciting smart tracker offering the features you have come to love from the Fitbit Charge 2 and more. The Fitbit Charge 3...View full details
The Fitbit Inspire is the newest tracker from Fitbit replacing the Fitbit Alta tracker. The Fitbit Inspire™ is a friendly fitness tracker for every...View full details
The swim-proof activity tracker for kids 6+, Fitbit Ace 2™ makes family time more fun by helping to build healthy habits with motivating challenges...View full details
The latest edition to the Fitbit Versa family is the Versa Lite - a health and fitness smartwatch that last 4+ days and features activity, sleep a...View full details
Elevate your day with Fitbit Versa 2—the health & fitness smartwatch with Amazon Alexa Built-in, 24/7 heart rate tracking, Sleep Score, apps an...View full details
Take care of yourself and your health. Stay active, sleep well, and manage stress with the Fitbit Charge 4.
Fitbit Sense is the advanced health smartwatch that can help you tune in to your body with tools for stress management, heart health, SpO2, skin te...View full details
Meet Fitbit Versa 3—the smartwatch with everything you need to just go. Track your pace & distance—and leave your phone at home—with built-in G...View full details
This slim, easy-to-use fitness tracker packs 24/7 heart rate, Active Zone Minutes, activity and sleep tracking, up to 10 days of battery and more—a...View full details
The Ace 3 activity tracker for kids 6+ makes fitness fun for the whole family with motivating challenges and a long-lasting battery. Tracks Sleep...View full details
Meet Fitbit Luxe — A chic bracelet design, on-wrist tracking and in-app insights make Luxe the must-have wardrobe essential. From tracking sleep an...View full details
With all the hype around Fitbit and the ever growing category of Fitness Trackers, it's getting a bit complex to choose the correct model. Lets break this down into simple categories of Fitbit.
Fitbit SmartWatch Category
– Both units track steps, calories, distance, sleep, & wrist based heart rate
– Both track workouts and exercises
– Both offer move alerts, offer daily goals and smartphone notifications like Texts, and more.
– Syncs with the Fitbit app (iOS, Android, Windows, web)3
- Ionic offers Music storage (roughly 300 songs / 2.5GB)
- Ionic has built in Glonass GPS where the Blaze you need to run with your phone for GPS Speed and Distance (AKA connected GPS)
- Ionic offers Fitbit Pay - (limitations to which cards are compatible & merchants) the Fitbit Ionic has an NFC chip, similar to the Apple Watch, and therefore it works with terminals that accept this form of cardless payment.
- Water resistant to 50M (no other Fitbit offers water resistant except the Flex 2)
Our 5 point review
- Fitbit Blaze is a cheaper alternative if budget is a factor
- Fitbit Ionic is has alot of great new features, however alot of this technology is not new to the industry and can be found in other brands for less.
- Fitbit Ionic is of