Introducing the OMRON 7 Series Wireless Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor, designed to be user-friendly and provide accurate readings. Powered by OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, this monitor measures five times more data points, ensuring consistent and precise results. With this exclusive technology, the impact of your breathing and movements on your blood pressure readings is minimized, reducing measurement inconsistencies and errors.
Featuring a horizontally designed, dual LCD monitor, the 7 Series Upper Arm Monitor allows for easy side-by-side comparison of your current reading with your last reading. This convenient display provides instant access to your measurement data, allowing you to track your progress over time.
Our premium blood pressure monitor has a storage capacity of 120 readings for two users, with 60 readings per user. Additionally, the Advanced Averaging feature automatically calculates and displays the average of your last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes. To further enhance your tracking capabilities, simply sync the monitor with the free OMRON Connect app via Bluetooth. This app provides unlimited memory, graphs, and trend tracking, empowering you to monitor your blood pressure with ease.
Choose the OMRON 7 Series Wireless Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor for accurate measurements, convenient display options, and comprehensive data analysis.
About this item
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Bluetooth connectivity with the free Omron Connect app, provides unlimited memory
- Dual LCD Screen with Side-by-Side Last Measurement View & Comparison
- Irregular Heartbeat Count Feature - the enhanced Irregular Heartbeat Counter displays the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to 3) during your measurement
- Hypertension Indicator - "HIGH" icon - Hypertension indicator displays if your systolic and/or diastolic are above the normal range
- Horizontal Base Design with Black Faceplate
- 2 users
- 120 Memory total (60 Memory/user)
- Body Movement Detection - this feature detects excessive movement during measurements and provides an alert if motion interference may have affected the accuracy of the reading
- Advanced Averaging - automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Guest Mode - The guest mode can be used to take a single measurement for another user. No readings are stored in the memory.
- Date/Time Setting
- Easy-Wrap ComFit Pre-formed Cuff (Wide-Range fits 9-17 inch adult upper arms)
- Unit Warranty - 5 years
- Cuff warranty - 1 year
- Includes 4AA batteries
- BP7350 Unit
- ComFit Cuff (fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference)
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- 4 AA batteries