Check-in with your body more often with the clinically validated, easy-to-use Index™ BPM smart blood pressure monitor (Index BPM is for people 18 years or older. It is not available in all regions). It’s just one more way Garmin helps you see a more complete picture of your health. When used properly, it delivers accurate blood pressure and heart rate readings you can view on the built-in display. Your readings can be optionally synced to your Garmin Connect™ account via Wi-Fi® technology, so you can see readings, history, and trends in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. You can also get reports in the Garmin Connect app to share with your healthcare provider. This comfortable cuff fits a wide range of arm sizes and includes user-replaceable batteries that last up to 9 months.
• FDA-cleared and clinically validated upper-arm blood pressure monitor delivers accurate systolic and diastolic blood pressure measurements and heart rate readings when used properly (Index BPM is for people 18 years or older.
• Compact, all-in-one device features an integrated display to view readings and can be taken anywhere
• Readings can be optionally synced to your Garmin Connect™ account via Wi-Fi® technology; view readings, history, and trends in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone
• Easily create and view 7-day, 4-week, and 1-year reports in the Garmin Connect™ smartphone app and export them to a PDF to share directly with your healthcare provider via email or in person
• Adjustable cuff fits a wide range of arm sizes (9–17” [22–42 cm] circumference)
• Eligible for purchase using flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
• Up to 16 users can sync their own Garmin Connect™ accounts and view their own stats
• Battery life: up to 9 months; includes 4 user-replaceable AAA batteries