Good2Go 492 Microwave Moist Heat Pack for Neck Cervical 5 x16
By Battle Creek
Arrives in time for Christmas!
Click For Details
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Size: 5 x 16 inches (13 x 41 cm)
Designed for Neck/Cervical
Good2Go Microwave Moist Heat Therapy products feature a plush, multi-ply cover, designed to focus heat toward the body and provide a snug, secure fit. This “unplugged” version of moist heat therapy offers the maximum in portability and convenience. The patented non-allergenic crystal fill does not leak, smell or encourage the growth of fungus, and the porous surface traps up to 40% of it's weight in atmospheric moisture for reliable moist heat therapy.
Natural, moist heat works in three ways:
- Blocks pain signals to your brain
- Relaxes muscle tissue to relieve cramps or spasms.
- Increase circulation to enhance the healing power of your own body.
- Outer multi-ply fabric includes a vapor barrier to direct maximum moist heat where you need it most.
- Wide elastic and velcro strap holds the heat therapy snug and secure against your skin with gentle compression. Holds pack in place while you continue regular activities.
- Cloud-soft fleece pile cover gently pillows painful tissues in soothing comfort.
- Patented non-allergenic crystal fill absorbs abundant moisture from the air, and will not develop odors, decay, mold or mildew.
- More economical than disposable single-use heat packs.