TomTom Runner Cardio Heart Rate Monitor
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
TOMTOM RUNNER CARDIO
The all new TomTom Runner Cardio has a built-in Heart Rate Monitor so you get more out of every run. Stay on top of all your essential stats and rip through a run with the TomTom Runner Cardio. Made for the dedicated runner, this TomTom GPS watch comes with a built-in heart rate monitor that accurately tracks your heart rate and allows you to select one of five intensity zones to match your fitness goals. With an extra-large screen, the TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Watch calculates and displays your distance, time, pace, speed and calories burned.
Get accurate heart rate information without the need for a separate chest strap. Your heart rate is measured through a sensor in the watch that monitors changes in the blood flow in your wrist. This is done by shining light through the skin and detecting the changing light reflections.
Independent testing has shown that the built-in Heart Rate Monitor is "extremely accurate" compared to electrocardiography.
Five intensity zonesTrain in one of five intensity zones, depending on your goal.
- 5. Sprint: mostly used as part of interval training.
- 4. Speed: high tempo training to improve your speed and fitness.
- 3. Endure: moderate to high tempo training to improve your lung and heart capacity.
- 2. Fat Burn: moderate tempo training, great for weight loss.
- 1. Easy: easy tempo training, mostly used for warm-up and cool down.
Full screen graphics
Get the most out of your TomTom GPS watch. Easily upload your activities on popular running sites and track progress against your goals.
Weight and Dimensions
- Battery lifetime : Up to 8 hours (GPS+HR), up to 10 hrs
- Display size : 0.85" x 1”
- Display resolution : 144x168
- Thickness : 0.54 inches
- Weight : 0.22 oz
- Strap length : 9.17 inches
- Location : GPS + GLONASS
- QuickGPSFix : QuickGPSFix
- Sensors (internal) : Motion sensor, compass, optical heart rate monitor
- Sensors (wireless) : Bluetooth® Smart
- Alerts : Beep & Vibrate
- Waterproofing : 165 feet (5 ATM)
- Heart Rate : (Built-in Heart Rate Monitor)
- Past activities + favorites
- Time, distance or calories
- Pace or Heart Rate
- Time, distance or manual
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.