Thermophore Sport Moist Heat Heating Pad (Model 285,286,287)
By Battle Creek
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
For temporary relief from pain associated with muscle strains and spasms, joint pain and inflammation.
Model Numbers F00285, F00286, F00287
Introducing the all new Thermophore Sport Moist Heat Heating Pad. A heating pad Made in the USA by Battle Creek Equipment, a trusted name in pain relief since the 1920s! Now featuring a new design for the heating pad itself – a durable nylon material easily wiped down to clean and a removable fleece cover.
As with most of Battle Creek’s heating pads, this unit is designed to absorb moisture directly out of the atmosphere to provide the moist heat therapy without having to add water to the fleece cover yourself.
With the temperature control switch it is easy to get the right amount of heat necessary for your pain, whether it is intense or mild. Also, with the automatic 25 minute shut off timer you can safely set the desired temperature and not have to worry about overheating. Of course, with a trusted name in pain relief you get peace of mind with a two year warranty in the event that the heating pad goes faulty.
Intense Relief for intense athletes, provides relief for
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- The best heating pad for serious athletes
- Pulls moisture from the air and expels it as you use it to give deep, penetrating heat to relieve sore muscles and joints
- Three-temperature, timer switch lets you set-and-forget. Set the temperature that works for you and enjoy 25 minutes of deep-heat therapy
- Wipe-able nylon construction makes for easy care
- Washable flannel cover
- Extra-long cord makes it easy to use anywhere in the house
- Made in USA
- Battle Creek Equipment company…The Original Drug-Free Pain Relief company since 1931!
Unfortunately, Thermophore can no longer repair the units, because of a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of their confidence in their products, Thermophore has extended their warranty coverage to two years from the date of purchase. Thermophore will replace any Thermophore pack that was purchased within the past two years and does not work properly because of a manufacturing defect. Please save your receipt to confirm date of purchase. If no receipt is available, Thermophore can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to Thermophore until you call their Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. They can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.