Thermophore MaxHEAT Plus Automatic Moist Heat Pack (Medium, Model 356)
By Battle Creek
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
- Constant-Comfort™ Switch A simple one-touch control, features auto-off timer
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Moisture-Plus Cover allows you to add water to the heating pad for dry regions
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- Medicare may reimburse when prescribed for Arthritis Pain Management
Soothing, comforting intense moist heat therapy for pain. It's such a basic idea, well-known and trusted through the ages, that we often forget how fabulous it can feel to just heat up those sore, aching muscles and joints Even medical professionals can get so busy they don't think to mention using moist heat to relieve your pain. But Thermophore Deep-Heat products are designed to deliver the kind of intense, moist heat that can penetrate deeply to really bring relief from pain, muscle cramps and stiffness for hours. Think your pain is too much for such a simple remedy? We've heard that one before. Just try a Thermophore product - let us amaze you
Unfortunately, Thermophore is no longer able to repair Thermophore products, due to a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of Thermophore's confidence in their products, they have extended the warranty coverage to two years from the date of purchase on all Thermophore units. They will replace any Thermophore pack that was purchased within the past two years and does not work properly because of a manufacturing defect. Please save your receipt to confirm date of purchase. If no receipt is available, we can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to us until you call our Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. We can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.