Suunto Quest Heart Rate Monitor
Arrives in time for Christmas!
Click For Details
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Whether outdoors or in the gym, the Suunto Quest will monitor heart rate, speed, distance, cadence, and laps. You can share, plan, and analyze results on Movescount.com to help train for your competition, or just track how your fitness is going.The watch is crafter to be rugged enough to wear every day to make sure your life outdoors is always on track.
The High-Performance Training WatchSuunto Quest is the heart rate monitor for performance-oriented training. Light, sleek and comfortable, Suunto Quest offers real-time information and full performance analysis. Personalizable with training plans, custom displays and versatile settings. Compatible with Suunto PODs for speed, distance, running cadence, track recording and GPS altitude. Stay on track with your Quest.
- Suunto Quest Black
- Suunto Movestick Mini
- Suunto Dual Comfort Heart Rate Transmitter
- Quick Guide
- Time, date and alarm
- Real-time heart rate and HR zones
- Recovery time
- Stopwatch with laps
- Interval timer
- Duration and intensity or speed guidance in real-time
- Speed and distance with optional Suunto PODs
- Create and download training programs on Movescount.com
- In-depth training analysis with EPOC, PTE and speed profiles on Movescount.com
- Personalize screen layout
- Menu in 9 languages (EN, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, SV, PT)
Heart Rate Features
- Heart rate in beats per minute
- Heart rate in % of max hr
- Real-time average and max heart rate
- Heart rate limits
- EPOC & V02 max values : Post training in Movescount
- Peak Training Effect : Post training in Movescount
- Recovery time
- Log recording rate : 10 s