Suunto Ambit2 S GPS Watch
This product is unavailable
Athletes and explorers both will appreciate the Ambit 2 navigate, track speed, heart rate, altitude, weather, and more for running, biking, and swimming. Suunto has thousands of available apps to add new functions. In a glass fiber reinforced casing and a battery life of 16-50 hours, the Ambit2 is ready for any adventure.
- Full-featured GPS (SiRFIV v2.2)
- Adjustable GPS fix rate (1 s, 60 s)
- Location in multiple coordinate systems
- Waypoint and route navigation
- Find back
- Track logging, viewing and sharing (in Movescount.com)
- Point of Interest (POI) creation
- Route planning (in Movescount.com)
- Barometric altitude
- GPS corrected barometric altitude (FusedAlti)
- Total ascent/descent
- Vertical speed
- Altitude graph
Training & Sports-Specific FunctionsTRAINING
- GPS-based speed, pace and distance
- Real-time, average and max. heart rate (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Calories (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Heart rate limits (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Heart rate graph in real time (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Peak Training Effect & Recovery Time (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Manual & autolaps
- Countdown timer
- Interval timer
- GPS track analysis (in Movescount.com)
- Heart rate zones (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- EPOC & V02 max values (Optional Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt Required)
- Swapping of sport while logging and exercise
- Preconfigured multisport modes
- Sports comparison*
- Post-analysis of multisport exercise by sport (in Movescount.com)
- Interactive map and charts by sport/section of an exercise (in Movescount.com)
- ANT+ and Suunto ANT support for PODs
- This product is ANT+ certified
- Responsive running pace/speed (FusedSpeed)
- Running cadence with optional Foot POD
- Lap comparisons by each kilometer/mile (in Movescount.com)
- Ghost Runner (Suunto App)
- Marathon End-time Estimator (Suunto App)
- Multiple Bike POD support (Suunto ANT/ANT+)
- Bike Power (W), average and maximum
- Bike Power 3 s, 10 s, 30 s
- Bike lap and lap maximum power
- Power distribution & graphs (in Movescount.com)
- Peak Power Curve for peak power outputs (in Movescount.com)
- Bike Power requires use of optional ANT+ bike power sensor.
- Swimming time by pool length, lap, total
- Swimming pace & distance
- Swimming stroke rate, count & type
- Automatic intervals
- Dynamic lap table with strokes, pace and durations (in Movescount.com)
- 1000+ free Suunto Apps for outdoors & training
- Up to 50 Apps pre-configurable in watch
- Logging of all App values for post-analysis
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.