SPIBelt Runners Belt - with Double Pockets (Black/Black)
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Color – Black with Black Zipper
Fits waist size 29 to 50 inches
Pocket (1) expands to 6 x 3 x 2 inches, and Pocket (2) expands to 3 x 3 x 2
inches It features two separate expandable pockets on the left and right side. This belt is designed for the person wanting to carry their extra gadgets. The unique design allows for more items to go with the individual, with absolutely no interference or distractions.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Proudly made in Austin, Texas
Care for the SPIbelt
Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Snags, and broken plastic parts may happen if using a washing machine or dryer.
Will the SPIbelt hold a racing bib (number)?
Use a set of race number toggles. They will loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt and connect the racing bib.
What is the material used in making the SPIbelt?
A spandex and lycra blend.
Is the SPIbelt sweat-proof or weather-proof?
This product is NOT waterproof. Protect electronics by putting them in an airtight bag before placing them inside the SPIbelt.
Does SPIbelt bounce when full?
It does not bounce when used properly. For best results, position it below your waistband. The heavier the items (i.e. iPod & smartphone), the more snuggly you'll want to adjust it. Place flat, and larger items, in first to be closer to your body. Be realistic when filling your SPIbelt. A standard load consists of an iPod, smartphone, cash, ID, and car key.
Which phones fit in the SPIbelt?
It will fit all phones 6 inches tall or less. The large pocket SPIbelt will hold larger phones that are 8 inches or less with cases, including ANT+ adapters.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.