SPIBelt Runners Belt - Water Resistant with Gel Loops
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Fits waist size 31 to 52 inches
Pocket expands to 7 x 3 x 2 inches
The SPIbelt with Water-Resistant Pocket features a special, water-resistant lining that is incorporated into the pocket's fabric, which adds an extra level of protection over our Original SPIbelt. In addition, this SPIbelt comes with six energy gel loops for long-run nutrition.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
- Proudly made in Austin, Texas
Care for the SPIbelt
Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Snags, and broken plastic parts may happen if using a washing machine or dryer.
Will the SPIbelt hold a racing bib (number)?
Use a set of race number toggles. They will loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt and connect the racing bib.
What is the material used in making the SPIbelt?
A Lycra, Nylon, and Polyurethane combination.
Is the SPIbelt sweat-proof or weather-proof?
This product is NOT waterproof. It is water resistant. Protect electronics by putting them in an airtight bag before placing them inside the SPIbelt.
Does SPIbelt bounce when full?
It does not bounce when used properly. For best results, position it below your waistband. The heavier the items (i.e. iPod & smartphone), the more snuggly you'll want to adjust it. Place flat, and larger items, in first to be closer to your body. Be realistic when filling your SPIbelt. A standard load consists of an iPod, smartphone, cash, ID, and car key.
Which phones fit in the SPIbelt?
It will fit all phones 6 inches tall or less. The large pocket SPIbelt will hold larger phones that are 8 inches or less with cases, including ANT+ adapters.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.