Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
The Camelbak Snoblast™ 70oz Hydration Backpack tri-zip design means you can choose between opening the top of the pack, or unzipping it down the side to instantly reveal the entire contents of the pack. This versatile, compact pack is perfect for carrying your lunch, shed layers, helmet and 2 liters of hydration for a full day on the slopes. The SnoBlast expands to offer an extra 6 liters of storage for additional gear, and cinches down into a lift-friendly low-profile design. When you really want to load up, the external attachment points let you carry a helmet and snowshoes on the outside of the pack. The Therminator™ harness also keeps your insulated drinking tube zipped securely into the shoulder strap, which keeps it from freezing in cold weather.
- Antidote® Reservoir Features: Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, insulated PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Tri-zip access
- Expansion panel
- Helmet carry
- Snowboard and snowshoe carry
- Four point compression
- Essentials pocket with key clip
- Secure inside pocket
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity: Closed: 15L (900 cu in) + 2L Reservoir Open: 21L (1275 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1 lb 8 oz / .69 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 21 x 10 x 6.5 in / 53 x 25 x 17 cm
- Torso Length: 18 in / 45 cm
- Fabric: 30