Slim Guide Bodyfat Caliper
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Measuring bodyfat content is an important indicator of health and fitness. By monitoring % of bodyfat and weight regularly, you can modify your fitness routine as time progresses. Used for arms, back, chest, abdomen, thighs and triceps.
- Economical professional performance
- Includes a 22 page book "How to Measure Your % Bodyfat" with numerous illustrations and explanations on proper technique and procedures
- Provides information on how to determine muscle loss or gain, how to determine frame size and how to find a person's weight for a desired bodyfat level
- Utilizes one, two or four body skinfold locations to calculate bodyfat levels - front of upper arm, back of upper arm, waist and upper back
- Male and female charts include frame size, bodyfat calculations for 1, 2 or 4 test locations and height/weight
- Exerts 10 grams of pressure per square millimeter of skinfold
- Comparable jaw pressure and contact area to calipers costing 6 times as much
- Comfortable "Pistol Grip" operation
- Provides consistent accuracy
- Durable ABS plastic construction
- 5 year warranty