Skulpt Aim Muscle and Fat Analyzer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Measure what Matters
After all your effort, don’t track the activity, track results. Aim accurately measures when you’re losing fat and gaining quality muscle. It analyzes thousands of data points on 24 different muscle groups, so you get a true representation of your fitness.
MQ - The Smart Way to Measure Muscle
MQ, or Muscle Quality, is calculated by analyzing how current flows through muscle tissue using multi-frequency signals applied with four different sensor configurations.
Since current flows differently in muscles based on their composition and muscle fiber size, Aim is able to evaluate the quality of your muscles.
Skulpt has spent the last four years optimizing the placement of the 12 sensors it uses, the frequencies of the signals it applies, and the algorithms it uses to calculate MQ.
Revolutionizing Fitness Tracking
A small current is sent from Aim’s sensors directly through your muscle and its surrounding fat. Current flows differently in a fit muscle than one that needs improvement. Aim analyzes this and gives you a rating of your muscle quality, and fat percentage.
- Total Body : Get your overall fitness. Your total body fat and MQ score is calculated by measuring four muscles: biceps, triceps, abs, and quads.
- Track : Visualize your changes through Aim’s graphs and color scales. Monthly, weekly, or daily.
- Optimize : Track your strongest muscles, improve the weaker ones, and understand where your fat lies.
Measure by Muscle
Aim is the world’s first device to measure your results by muscle. Strengthen the muscles you want to improve most, and understand how your fat is spread throughout the body. See your progress sooner with real-time results, and stay motivated as you become a better U!
Why is Aim for you?
Aim is useful for anybody interested in maintaining and improving their fitness, regardless whether you’re an enthusiast or a beginner. If you’re a pro, Aim lets you target specific muscle groups tracking your strongest areas and the ones that need improvement so you can optimize your training and know exactly how it’s affecting your body.
Beginner? Aim helps you track how your body is changing, so you don’t need to track the activity that gets you there. Measuring your fat percentage and MQ, you’re able to see when you’re losing fat and gaining muscle - the result of your efforts.
- Aim measures up to 24 different muscle groups, so you can see your strongest areas and the ones you need to improve
- By measuring four muscles (biceps, triceps, abs, and quads), you get a total body fat % and MQ score
- Each measurement takes less than a second and results are immediately displayed
- Aim sends your results to your IOS/Android Bluetooth Smart to track progress, and exercise smarter
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.