Skulpt Aim Muscle and Fat Analyzer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Free Economy Shipping is 5-7 business days.
Measure what Matters
After all your effort, don’t track the activity, track results. Aim accurately measures when you’re losing fat and gaining quality muscle. It analyzes thousands of data points on 24 different muscle groups, so you get a true representation of your fitness.
MQ - The Smart Way to Measure Muscle
MQ, or Muscle Quality, is calculated by analyzing how current flows through muscle tissue using multi-frequency signals applied with four different sensor configurations.
Since current flows differently in muscles based on their composition and muscle fiber size, Aim is able to evaluate the quality of your muscles.
Skulpt has spent the last four years optimizing the placement of the 12 sensors it uses, the frequencies of the signals it applies, and the algorithms it uses to calculate MQ.
Revolutionizing Fitness Tracking
A small current is sent from Aim’s sensors directly through your muscle and its surrounding fat. Current flows differently in a fit muscle than one that needs improvement. Aim analyzes this and gives you a rating of your muscle quality, and fat percentage.
- Total Body : Get your overall fitness. Your total body fat and MQ score is calculated by measuring four muscles: biceps, triceps, abs, and quads.
- Track : Visualize your changes through Aim’s graphs and color scales. Monthly, weekly, or daily.
- Optimize : Track your strongest muscles, improve the weaker ones, and understand where your fat lies.
Measure by Muscle
Aim is the world’s first device to measure your results by muscle. Strengthen the muscles you want to improve most, and understand how your fat is spread throughout the body. See your progress sooner with real-time results, and stay motivated as you become a better U!
Why is Aim for you?
Aim is useful for anybody interested in maintaining and improving their fitness, regardless whether you’re an enthusiast or a beginner. If you’re a pro, Aim lets you target specific muscle groups tracking your strongest areas and the ones that need improvement so you can optimize your training and know exactly how it’s affecting your body.
Beginner? Aim helps you track how your body is changing, so you don’t need to track the activity that gets you there. Measuring your fat percentage and MQ, you’re able to see when you’re losing fat and gaining muscle - the result of your efforts.
- Aim measures up to 24 different muscle groups, so you can see your strongest areas and the ones you need to improve
- By measuring four muscles (biceps, triceps, abs, and quads), you get a total body fat % and MQ score
- Each measurement takes less than a second and results are immediately displayed
- Aim sends your results to your IOS/Android Bluetooth Smart to track progress, and exercise smarter