Seca 803 clara Digital Scale
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Capacity 330 lbs. (150 kg)
Whether in hotels, fitness studios or at home: the seca 803 is the right choice where reliable weight control is needed. It gives exact results, is robust and easy to operate. The very user-friendly construction make these scales an indispensable aid – day after day. The perfect solution for all those who want to know for certain. Safe and comfortable: The platform of the seca clara 803 is fitted with a slip resistant and pleasantly soft rubber covering which guarantees a safe and comfortable footing. Slip resistant rubber feet give the scales additional stability. The extremely low, 35 mm high platform make the scales easy to step on. Easy to read digits: The weight is easily legible with the large, 28 mm high LCD digits. With the integrated kg/lbs/sts switch-over, the scale is also suitable for international use. Robust and easy to clean: The seca clara 803 is made of high quality plastic with enhanced surface hardness which protects the scales against damage caused by knocks or scratches. The hard-wearing surface is easy to clean. Energy-saving and low-maintenance: The seca clara 803 has an energy-saving automatic switch-off, making up to 12,000 weighings possible with just one set of batteries. However, should it be necessary to change the batteries, this is indicated on the display in good time. The seca 803 is well-suited for hotels and private households.
- Capacity: 150 kg / 330 lbs / 23 sts / 150 kg / 330 lbs / 23 sts / 150 kg / 330 lbs / 23 sts
- Graduation Weight: 0,2 lbs / 100 g
- Weight: 3,3 lbs / 1,5 kg
- Power supply: Batteries
- Dimensions: 12,4 x 1,5 x 12,8 inch / 316 x 37 x 326 mm / 11,6 x 1,4 x 12 inch dimensions tray / 295 x 35 x 305 mm dimensions tray
- Functions: Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Tap-on function
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.