The Yamax Power Walker accelerometer uses 3D electronic sensor technology instead of the pendulum mechanism found in most pedometers. The Power Walker is designed to be placed in your pocket with features like 7 day memory and Aerobic steps - separates 'continuous steps' from your all day steps. It's ideal for those wanting to improve fitness and walking for weight loss programs The Yamax Power Walker slides easily into your pocket, it's small and light weight.
WARNING California’s Proposition 65 - Click Here
Please note: The Yamax Powerwalker DOES NOT have a clip for the waistband.
- Counts the number of steps taken while walking or jogging
- Measures the distance covered while walking or jogging
- Measures calories burned while waking or jogging
- Records the time elapsed while walking or jogging
- Measure the speed while walking or jogging
- 24 Hour clock
- 7 day memory
- Wide and easy to read dual screen display
- 3 direction accelerometer (3D) sensor monitors every step you take
- Does not need to be worn on the waistband. Can be kept in a pocket or bag