PowerLung Breathing Exerciser
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Training with PowerLung is a very simple workout to accomplish and doesn’t require much time to do. To train with PowerLung you:
- Inhale and exhale through the PowerLung (a repetition)
- Perform these repetitions 9 more times
- Take a short break
- Repeat these steps two more times for a total of 30 repetitions
That’s all it takes to workout with PowerLung! Do this twice a day to get the optimal training for your breathing.
What's In The Box
- Zipper Carrying Case
- Product Registration Form
Light Resistance (Orange)
- You are just beginning to be moderately active, but may not yet participate in athletics or a formal exercise program
- Your breathing is very shallow and you want to train yourself for good deep breathing
- You want to improve your breathing technique for your singing or playing a musical instrument
- You are in a wellness or recovery yoga or exercise program
- You are a student of a low pressure musical instrument
Moderate Resistance (Yellow)
- You are moderately active, working out 2-3 days a week
- You walk or swim for fitness regularly
- You practice Yoga, Pilates or martial arts
- You want to change to deep breathing from shallow breathing
- You want stronger vocal resonance, projection and breath control
- You are a student musician and want to learn good breathing form and support for your sound
- You prefer to train for a more open breath for your instrument
- You regularly play a low pressure instrument
Advanced Resistance (Green)
- You are in good physical and aerobic condition and desire to improve your performance
- You exercise or train for running, cycling or sports at high intensity almost daily
- You want to train in your Target Heart Rate Zone for longer and train easier at high intensity
- You want to train breath management for better sports or music performance
- You are a professional or advanced musician who wants to play, sing or perform more relaxed for longer periods of time
- You play a high-pressure instrument but don't always have time to warm up before or between performances
Sport / Elite Resistance (Blue)
- You are in excellent physical and aerobic condition
- You would consider yourself an elite athlete on the conditioning level of someone in Navy SEALs, Special Ops or SOCOM community.
- You want to assure every breath gives you the most your body can give
- You want to perfect managing your breathing to improve your performance for racing or performing well in your job.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.