PowerLung Breathing Exerciser
Training with PowerLung is a very simple workout to accomplish and doesn’t require much time to do. To train with PowerLung you:
- Inhale and exhale through the PowerLung (a repetition)
- Perform these repetitions 9 more times
- Take a short break
- Repeat these steps two more times for a total of 30 repetitions
That’s all it takes to workout with PowerLung! Do this twice a day to get the optimal training for your breathing.
What's In The Box
- Zipper Carrying Case
- Product Registration Form
Light Resistance (Orange)
- You are just beginning to be moderately active, but may not yet participate in athletics or a formal exercise program
- Your breathing is very shallow and you want to train yourself for good deep breathing
- You want to improve your breathing technique for your singing or playing a musical instrument
- You are in a wellness or recovery yoga or exercise program
- You are a student of a low pressure musical instrument
Moderate Resistance (Yellow)
- You are moderately active, working out 2-3 days a week
- You walk or swim for fitness regularly
- You practice Yoga, Pilates or martial arts
- You want to change to deep breathing from shallow breathing
- You want stronger vocal resonance, projection and breath control
- You are a student musician and want to learn good breathing form and support for your sound
- You prefer to train for a more open breath for your instrument
- You regularly play a low pressure instrument
Advanced Resistance (Green)
- You are in good physical and aerobic condition and desire to improve your performance
- You exercise or train for running, cycling or sports at high intensity almost daily
- You want to train in your Target Heart Rate Zone for longer and train easier at high intensity
- You want to train breath management for better sports or music performance
- You are a professional or advanced musician who wants to play, sing or perform more relaxed for longer periods of time
- You play a high-pressure instrument but don't always have time to warm up before or between performances
Sport / Elite Resistance (Blue)
- You are in excellent physical and aerobic condition
- You would consider yourself an elite athlete on the conditioning level of someone in Navy SEALs, Special Ops or SOCOM community.
- You want to assure every breath gives you the most your body can give
- You want to perfect managing your breathing to improve your performance for racing or performing well in your job.
Easy Return Policy
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.