Polar V650 GPS Enabled Cycling Computer
For devoted cyclists who want to analyze every aspect of their riding and boost their cycling performance the Polar V650 cycling computer is the newest and best GPS enabled computer you can possibly use while cycling.
It computes & displays various ride data like heart rate, speed, distance, and altitude. It navigates and delivers more accurate GPS-powered speed and distance data and syncs with compatible accessories like your HR strap.
- Heart Rate Bundle Includes a Polar H7 Bluetooth Heart Rate Transmitter
- Tracks your ride with integrated GPS
- Lets you follow every detail on the large 2.8" color touch screen
- Gives you the most accurate altitude data with the built-in barometric pressure sensor
- Helps you understand your training load and recovery need
- Gives you instant feedback after your session
- Allows you to plan and analyze your training with the free Polar Flow app and service
- Compatible with the Polar Bluetooth Smart heart rate and cycling sensors
Built-In Front LED Safety Headlight
Probably the most unique feature on the unit is actually a front LED headlight. This light is designed not so much for illuminating a dark road, but rather to make you more visible to others. Thus, think more safety and visibility rather than darkness assistance.
GPS Integration & Barometric AltimeterThe unit includes a barometric altimeter within it, which will give you accurate elevation information while riding. It will also give you ascent/descent information as well as vertical ascent in meter/hours (VAM) information. VAM essentially tells you how fast you’re climbing.
Routing and Directions
The unit includes route navigation based on routes downloaded from Polar Flow. At launch, only route tracking will be available, route guidance will come in a later update. These routes are either routes shared by others, or past/historical routes. Note that at launch you will not be able to create your own routes on the site. Thus, the feature is kinda limiting. Initially the routes will be downloaded using your PC, but long term you’ll be able to do it with the mobile app (in a later release).
Now Available With The Polar OH1 Heart Rate Sensor
The Polar H1 Optical HR Sensor is the newest technology that is a great alternative to heart rate chest straps and wrist-based heart rate tracking that can record up to 200 hours of stand-alone Heart Rate Data.
Here are five things that make Polar OH1 a great choice:
- Versatility: Polar OH1 is suitable for use in countless different sports. It can be used on its own, with Polar Beat (our free training app), with all Bluetooth-compatible Polar sports watches and fitness trackers, with Bluetooth-compatible gym equipment and many popular fitness apps.
- Diversity: Upper arm or forearm – you choose where to wear your Polar OH1.
- Comfort: Not a chest strap fan? Polar OH1 fits securely and comfortably around your arm with a soft, machine-washable armband.
- Accuracy: Polar OH1 tracks your heart rate with our proprietary 6 LED optical heart rate technology.
- Simplicity: Polar OH1 is easy to put on when and where you want to.
Providing versatility, comfort, and simplicity, the Polar OH1 is an optical heart rate sensor worn on the arm. Whether running, riding, or rocking a workout at the gym, this heart rate monitor armband accurately and consistently captures heart rate using Polar’s proprietary heart rate algorithm and 6-LED solution.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
1) Order number
2) Reason for return
3) State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account by clicking here, and process your return online.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
– Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
– Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any itemindicated on the website as non-returnable.
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum restocking fee charge.
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.