Polar M400 GPS Fitness Watch & Activity Tracker
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Compact GPS Sport Watch with Optional Heart Rate From the Training Experts
Introducing the new Polar M400 GPS Fitness Watch with optional Heart Rate Monitor and built in GPS. The M400 activity tracker brings together style, performance & comfort – with an exceptional blend of a sporty design with advanced training and activity tracking. With the M400 you can easily monitor your speed, pace, distance & monitors heart rate while having real time training guidance and goals. The M400 also tracks 24/7 activity & sleep, providing you with a full view of your day. Incorporating the best of fitness & activity tracking, with true training intelligence you’ve come to love from Polar.
“Please note that some watches may not have the port cover due to a rolling change per the manufacturer.”
- 24/7 activity tracking
- Activity goal and activity benefit
- Inactivity alert
- Sleep duration and quality
- Built-in GPS
- Fitness test (heart rate sensor required)
- Heart rate with Polar H7 heart rate sensor(optional)
- Personal best rewards after training
- Training feedback
- Standard micro USB charging
- Polar Flow web service and app
- MyFitnessPal integration (iOS only)
Please use the drop down menu's to select between the optional heart rate transmitter.
The M400 tracks 24/7 activity & sleep, calculates the number of calories expended in each training and during the day.
Training Benefit - Gives feedback of the effect of each training. (Optional HR Transmitter required)
Running Index (RI) - Helps to monitor your running performance, both aerobic fitness and running economy. RI score is calculated after every run, based on your heart rate and speed. (Optional HR Transmitter required)
Daily Activity - Tracks activity 24/7 and guides how to reach your personal daily activity goal. Helps to understand the benefits from the increased activity and see if your training, daily activity and resting are in balance.å
Smart Calories - Smart Calories calculates the number of calories expended in each training and during the day.
Target Planning Tool and Polar Training Programs - Easy target setting with Flow’s Target Planning Tool. Create targets and sync them into your M400 to guide you through the training, e.g. keep steady pace or phase your training with different intensities. Polar Training Programs help you to improve your performance and train towards your goal, e.g. half marathon. (Optional HR Transmitter required
Fitness Test - Follow how your fitness is improving. Test estimates your maximum oxygen uptake. (Optional H7 Heart Rate Monitor Transmitter required)
With inbuilt 3D accelerometer - M400 tracks all your activity 24/7
- Get you personal daily activity goal and follow progress during the day
- Goal can be followed from one of the clock faces
- Get guidance how to reach your goal
- View daily active time, calories and steps/distance
- Be notified in case you are inactive too long
Activity overview with Flow App
- Activity goal with guidance for current day
- Activity benefit for each day
- Activity intensity levels
- Total active time
- Sleep time/index
- Inactivity alerts
- Size : Weight 56,6g / Thickness 11,5 mm
- Display : Sharp high resolution B&W display with plastic window / 128x128 resolution with up to 4 values in training views
- Integrated GPS : Speed, distance, altitude, route / Faster GPS signal acquisition
- Activity Sensor : Daily activity / Sleep (Flow App, Flow web service)
- Laps : Manual laps / Autolaps (time or distance)
- Audio Alerts
- Sensors : Bluetooth Smart HR sensors (H7 compatible)
- Waterproof : WR30
- Memory 4MB : 30h training with GPS and HR (depends on the language settings)
- Rechargeable Battery : 250 mAh Li-pol battery / Up to 9h training time with GPS & sensors, up to 24 days in time mode with daily activity monitoring (tbc)
- Connectivity : USB cable for data sync with PC or Mac (Connect SW needed) / BT Smart with mobile
- SW Updateable : New functionalities with free updates or payable upgrades
- Localization : UI localized for 13 languages, including Japanese and Chinese
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.