Polar Equine InZone Heart Rate Monitor 93039578
The Polar Equine Inzone enables your horse to exercise within a specific target heart rate zone.
With it's large easy-to-read display and simple button access to functions, it can be used just as easily by the novice trainer as by the expert.
Designed for endurance, eventing, jumping/dressage.
- Easy-to-use training computer enables you to exercise your horse within a specific target heart rate zone
- Ideal for leisure riding, basic training and rehabilitation
- Large easy-to-read display, simple one-button functionality, coded transmission, and backlight
- Includes FT1 non-coded training computer and T52H coded sensor
With Polar Equine Inzone you are able to gain knowledge of how hard your horse is working during an exercise or a ride. This knowledge is important especially when your horse is recovering from an injury or illness. You are able to control the horse's work intensity in order to prevent overstraining it. Furthermore you can detect improvements in your horse's fitness by its exercise and recovery heart rate. With an improved fitness your horse will show a lower heart rate at a given speed, while its recovery heart rate will decline faster.
Compared with the Polar Equine Easy, the Equine Inzone model is additionally equipped with nightlight for early morning starts and a coded transmission, preventing cross-talk from other heart rate monitors in group situations.
Extended Holiday Returns
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
1) Order number
2) Reason for return
3) State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account by clicking here, and process your return online.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
– Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
– Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any itemindicated on the website as non-returnable.
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum restocking fee charge.
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.