Polar A360 Bluetooth Strapless Heart Rate Monitor
The Polar A360 is first Polar's strapless heart rate tracker where a chest strap is no longer required to obtain heart rate readings. Heart rate readings are taken right from the wrist, and extremely accurate.The Polar A360 also tracks steps, distance, calories & sleep.
Wrist-Based Heart Rate TrainingThe A360 makes heart-rate based training more convenient than ever, just tighten the band and you’re ready to train. Exercise at the right training intensity and get guidance how to reach your fitness goals.
24/7 Activity TrackingTrack your activity 24/7 and get practical support to help you achieve your individual daily activity goal.
Vibrating Smart NotificationsStay up to date with phone notifications on your wrist, so you know if and when you need to stop. (iOS only, Android coming by the end of November 2015)
Steps and DistanceTracks your steps and uses that data to calculate what distance you’ve traveled.
Smart CaloriesFind out exactly how many calories you’ve burned. The calories you burn are calculated by combining your personal data (weight, height, age, and gender) and your daily activity and heart rate based training.
SleepAutomatically tracks your sleep time and quality. Check and learn more about your sleeping patterns in the Polar Flow app and web service.
- Activity Guide : Shows how active you've been during the day so far, and offers practical guidance like “walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes” you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities, or spread your activity throughout the day and work up to your target at a pace that suits you.
- Activity Benefit : Rewards you by giving you daily, weekly and monthly feedback explaining how your activities have been benefiting your health. You can check up on how you're doing either from the Polar Flow app or by using the Flow web service.
- Smart Calories : Calculates the number of calories burned based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender, and the intensity of your activity. When you use wrist-based heart rate monitoring during your training sessions, the calorie calculation is the most accurate. The sport you are doing is also taken into account, giving you specific, accurate results.
- Heart Rate Based Training : Shows your current heart rate and what heart rate zone you’re in, enabling you adjust what you’re doing to train at the right intensity level for your goal. You can set your own targets or favorites to aim for, and get guidance on how to keep the right intensity to get the benefits you want to achieve.
- Training Benefit : Helps you to understand how each training session benefits your fitness, and gives you feedback immediately after exercising. The Training Benefit feature advises you on how you can make your training more varied by altering your training intensity and duration.
- Sport Profiles : Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions, and get sport-specific reports and feedback. All sport profiles are based on specific logic and give you the most accurate data, for example, about burned calories. Manage your sport profiles in the Flow web service.
- Weight : 31.7g (S), 33.7g (M), 37.3g (L)
- Wristband thickness : 13.5 mm
- Wristband width : 23.5 mm
- Waterproof (WR30)
- Wide-viewing angle full color TFT display with capacitive touchscreen
- Screen resolution : 80 x 160 pixels (RGB)
- Screen size : 13mm x 27mm
- Polar proprietary optical heart rate module (2 green LEDs, 1 photodiode, analog front-end)
- Rechargeable 100 mAh battery (charger included in packaging)
- Battery life up to 2 weeks with 24/7 activity tracking, including 1 hour of training per day (without smart notifications in use)
- Easy wireless sync via Bluetooth® Smart with the Polar Flow app
- Micro USB connector for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar
- Compatible with * Computer running Mac OS X10.6 or later and Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- * Mobile phones running iOS7 or later (iPhone 4s - 6s) and Android 4.3 or later
- * H7 heart rate sensor
- * Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal (iOS users) and MapMyFitness
Polar Wrist-Based Strapless Heart Rate Training Makes heart-rate based training more convenient than ever, just tighten the band and you’re ready to train.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.