Pedusa PE106 Multi Function Pedometer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
- False Step Prevention - This pedometer does not start recording steps until 8 steps have been taken. A more accurate step count is the result.
- Data Displayed in either metric or imperial
- 3D Accelerometer - Accurately counts steps in any position allowing you to carry the pedometer in your pocket, purse, or belt.
- Counts Steps - 0-99999 steps before resetting
- Measures Distance - 0-999.9 kilometers or miles before resetting
- Calories Burned - 0-9999.9 Kcal before resetting
- Time - 12 or 24 hour format
- Exercise Hours - 0-1440 minutes before resetting within 24 hours
- Adjustable Stride Length - For precision step accuracy
- Target Steps - Set a goal of how many steps you are trying to achieve daily
- Memory of Data - Up to 7 days
- Power Save - Goes into sleep mode after 3 minutes of no activity
- Size of pedometer 2.5 x 1 x 0.38 inches (64.4 x 28.3 x 9.6 mm) - Display size is 0.5 x 1.5 inches (12.7 x 38.1 mm)
- Weight - 1oz
- Battery type/life - CR2032 battery lasts approx 10 months
- 90 Day Warranty
The PE106 is a multi function pedometer equipped with a 3D Accelerometer. This allows the pedometer to accurately count steps in any position, allowing you to carry the pedometer in your pocket, purse, or belt. The 7 day memory allows you to track your activity over the course of a week, giving you the data you need to improve your activity level. Set your target steps and achieve your goals!
What's In The Box
- PE106 Pedometer
- CR2032 Battery
- Belt holster clip
- Safety Leash (color may vary)
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.