The updated 1504 model has updated metal parts including, but not limited to: increased support for the extruder motor wiring, access to the Printrboard reset button, and a sweet “PB” logo on the back of the print bed.
The Printrbot Plus is constructed of powder coated metal and machined aluminum with open platform for fabricating parts up to 10 x 10 x 10 inches using 1.75mm PLA filament. The printer head moves on the X (left to right) and Z (up and down) axes, while the heated print bed moves on the Y (backward and forward) axis. The Mic 6 aluminum bed is extremely flat and works with an Auto-Leveling Probe with the user-chosen software to calibrate the height of the print head. The Plus comes with a 1.75mm ceramic Ubis Hot End. The printer uses open source software and connects to the computer using the included mini-USB cable. Using a micro-SD card (sold separately), the printer can be disconnected from the computer for untethered printing during long print jobs.
Linear rails and carts for stability and smooth movement of the print head and bed. The GT2 belt and aluminum pulley system facilitates precise movement of the print head and bed. The NEMA 17 stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001.
Printrbot Plus comes with Metal Power Tower with Metal Spool Rack to encase the provided ATX power supply.
- Model: 1504 / 1412
- Build Volume X-Y-Z: 250mm x 250mm x 265mm (apx 10″ x 10″ x 10″)
- Print Resolution: 50 Microns
- Print Speed: 80mm/sec max recommended
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA (sample included) as well as flexible and ABS
- Extruder: Alu Extruder (direct drive). 1.75mm Ceramic Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm nozzle
- Auto Leveling: Auto-Leveling Probe works with software to calibrate Z axis height
- Print Bed: Heated: Max temperature of 80C (0.3mm level tolerance)
- Construction: Powder coated steel and aluminum body
- Rails: 12mm Linear Rails
- Belt: GT2
- Pulleys: 20 tooth, dual flange GT2 aluminum
- Electronics: Printrbot Rev F Printrboard with micro-USB connection (cable included) and micro SD card slot for untethered printing
- Software:Printrbot does not provide software, but recommends Cura v15.04 – available for free download.
- Power Requirements: 12V 350W ATX power supply (included)
- Max Current Draw: ~5-9 Amps
- Motors: NEMA 17 stepper
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within Claims for items damaged in transit must be received Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards
Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued
Easy Return Process
Please be sure to place a note in the package with this information:
2)Reason for return
3)State that you would like a refund, or an exchange and what you would like to exchange for.
Our return address is:
HRM USA INC
Attn: Return Dept
1044 Pulinski Rd.
Warminster, Pa 18974
Or log in to your account , and process your return online.
– Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging
– Computers and Computer Software,
– Heating Pads,
– Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable
– All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.)
– Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item
– Imprinted products.
– HRM USA Stores Gift Cards and may not be redeemed for cash.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee
If using a shipping label generated by HRMUSA Inc, the cost of this label will be deducted from refund amount (unless product is defective).
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange. Any refused package will be assessed shipping charges incurred by the carrier.