Oregon Scientific-Grill Right-Talking BBQ/Oven Thermometer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
No need to wait by the grill to find out when dinner is ready—this wireless thermometer verbally alerts you when the meat has reached the perfect temperature. Program your choice of eight entrées, choose the doneness desired and you’re good to grill.
What's In The Box
- AW131 Grill Thermometer
- 2 AA & 2 AAA Batteries
- Instructions and Warranty
- Digital LCD screen with remote wireless probe to identify temperature/readiness of meat
- Speaks in five languages with corresponding display (English, Spanish, German, French, Danish)
- Sensor has temperature range from 32°F to 572°F
- Programmable entrée programs include beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish
- Four doneness selections include rare, medium rare, medium, and well done
- Two verbal and three audio alert options let you know the status of your meal : almost ready, ready, and overcooked
- Audio alarm sounds when selected temperature is reached
- Main unit will receive the probe signal from up to 330 feet away
- Stainless steel probe detaches from sensor for easy cleaning
- Low battery indicator
- 6 inch probe with 40 inch wire
- 2 AA (main unit) and 2 AAA (transmitter), included