Omron NE-U22V MicroAir Nebulizer
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Small lightweight nebulizer powerful enough to be comparable to table top compressor nebulizers. The MicroAir uses vibrating mesh technology to deliver solutions to patients suffering from respiratory conditions.
Rebate offer - $20 Mail In Rebate. Rebate Form is automatically emailed when purchase is made.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist about how you can get the Omron MicroAir Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer.
The world’s smallest nebulizer utilizing Vibrating Mesh Technology (V.M.T.), efficiently delivers solution medications for patients suffering from asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions. Patients appreciate the small product size and powerful delivery that is comparable to table-top compressor nebulizer systems. MicroAir provides respiratory relief wherever you go. Don’t let its size fool you. Though it weighs only 6 ounces and fits snugly in the palm of your hand, the MicroAir nebulizer has a lot to offer. Like all Omron products, it’s accurate, advanced, reliable and tested under the highest quality standards. It’s a marvel in respiratory management.
- Smallest size of any electronic nebulizer
- Convenient alternative to Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
- Lightweight, 6 ounces with 2 "AA" batteries
- Tubeless and cordless operation provides unmatched portability and ease of use
- Delivers medication to the last drop to maximize benefit of treatment
- Delivers undiluted medications to shorten treatment time
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol, Alupent, Brokosol, Isuprel, Pulmicort Respules, Proventil, Ventolin, Xopenex, DuoNeb and Intal
It’s a breeze.Easy to carry and even easier to use. You can take it anywhere without the hassle or the embarrassing noise of bulky tabletop nebulizers. Its simple one-touch operation delivers your medication quickly and efficiently—giving you a better treatment and more time to enjoy the things you love. So ditch the tabletop nebulizer, and say “hello” to MicroAir
Relief in the palm of your hand.MicroAir is the smallest and the lightest nebulizer out there. But it can still deliver your medication powerfully, even compared to other portable nebulizers. Its innovative size and tubeless design help you take control of your respiratory condition so you can do the things your old nebulizer kept you from doing. The park beckons.
Weight: 6 oz.
The power of precision.
With cutting-edge Vibrating Mesh Technology, your treatment isn’t only precise, it’s fast and powerful, too. No other handheld nebulizer provides all three benefits. Amazing things DO come in very small packages.
Nebulize quick and efficiently: 2.5 mg in 2 minutes
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.