Omron BP785N Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron BP785N Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor has a rating of 4.9 stars based on 9 reviews.
$69.99with Fast,Free Shipping
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
See more: Automatic Blood Pressure
The BP785 at home blood pressure monitor has advanced features to more accurately understand your heart and blood pressure. The monitor features TruRead technology, taking 3 readings all one minute apart and averaging them into one reading. The BP785N also features a multiple person, 200 reading memory and Omrons Wide Range cuff that fits arms of 9 to 17 inches in circumference.
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Feel empowered by accuracy with exclusive TruRead technology that automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and calculates the average
- Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm ensuring the brachial artery is compressed for a more precise reading and fits arms 9 to 17 inches
- Easy-to-read screen features a backlight, extra large digits and multi-colored indicator lights that show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels
- Track your health with increased memory storage allowing you to monitor and store the last 200 readings for more than one person
- Note: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Omron BP785N Unit
- ComFit Cuff (fits arms 9" to 17" in circumference)
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- AC adapter
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
- Easy-to-Read Display : Extra large digits with backlight make results easier to read.
- Multi-Color Indicator Lights : View lights at a glance to determine if your reading is in the normal (green) or Hypertension range (orange).
- BP Level Bar : Displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels.
- Easy-Wrap Cuff : Expanded coverage cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning.
- TruRead Technology : Automatically takes 3 consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following guidelines set by the American Heart Association.
- ComFit Cuff : The pre-formed cuff expands to fit arms 9" to 17" for a more comfortable reading.