Nuun Energy New Formula Mixed 4 Pack
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
It is an established fact that in order to remain healthy our body needs to stay hydrated. But during our daily workouts and intensive sweat sessions, water alone cannot help. Though water will quench your thirst, it won’t boost your energy levels so that you can perform efficiently. You can also have an energy drink for a quick pick-me-up when you feel lethargic and slow during the daytime at work. Nuun energy drink comes with numerous benefits, not only for sports person but regular people too.
- Gluten-free so that vegetarians can take advantage of this drink too.
- 10 tablets in one tube. Each tablet can make one 16oz sports drink.
- Low calorie and sugar to help keep you fit.
- Caffeine from Green Tea extracts to energize you and elevate your hydration.
- Electrolytes to reduce muscle cramps.
- B vitamin to help your body metabolize fuel efficiently.
- Portable tube to ease transportation. Now you can carry it along anywhere and everywhere.
- A range of flavors to suit your taste buds.
- Sodium (bicarbonate + carbonate)
Sodium (bicarbonate + carbonate) is an alkali substance that increases the pH level in the blood. Studies show that sodium reduces acidity produced in the muscles during intensive workout sessions which in turn improves speed among racers and swimmers. Other than that it also helps in heartburn, indigestion, and ulcer pain.
- Potassium (bicarbonate)
Potassium is an electrolyte that conducts impulses in our body. Therefore, it is required by our cells, tissues and organs to function optimally. It is vital for healthy muscular and digestive functions of our body.
- Magnesium (sulfate)
Magnesium is one of the 6 macro-minerals that make up 99% of our body’s mineral content. It is crucial to enable healthy nerve function, build bones and produce energy from the food we eat. In the absence of magnesium, our body will not be able to synthesize energy from food, muscles won’t be able to contract or relax and production of key hormones that control vital body functions will be hindered.
- Calcium (carbonate)
Calcium is required by our body to maintain healthy bones, muscles, nervous system and heart. Calcium carbonate is also used as an antacid which helps get rid of acid indigestion, upset stomach and relieve heartburn.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that has numerous health benefits which should be taken with food or health supplements. It boosts our immune system, helps lower hypertension; maintains elasticity of skin and aids healing of wounds by facilitating the growth of connective tissue etc.
- Vitamin b12
Vitamin b12 is required to keep our nerves and red blood cells healthy. It also helps in the efficient functioning of our critical body functions.
- Vitamin b6
Vitamin b6 plays a key role in converting food into energy and also metabolizes fats and proteins. It helps in keeping hair, skin, liver and eyes healthy.
Niacin helps to lower and control cholesterol levels. It also releases energy into the body cell’s and helps to stay active and energized.
- Caffeine from green tea extract
Caffeine from green tea extract elevates your energy levels.
Nuun energy is magnificent energy drinks that will lift up your energy level and keep you active all day long.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.