LIFESTRAW PORTABLE Personal WATER FILTER Purification
LIFESTRAW PORTABLE Personal WATER FILTER Purification has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews.
$19.95Fast, Free shipping on orders over $35
In Stock Items Arrive in time for Christmas!
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
Free Economy Shipping is 5-7 business days.
See more: Water Filtration
LifeStraw personal water filterThe award-winning LifeStraw personal water filter can travel with you anywhere. Weighing just 2 ounces and only 9 inches long, LifeStraw is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness. The straw-style filter design lets you turn up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water, filtering out protozoa and bacteria.
How LifeStraw worksLifeStraw personal uses advanced hollow fiber technology. This highly efficient method of filtration requires no chemicals.
How to use your LifeStraw filterSimply place one end of the LifeStraw tube into unfiltered water (a water bottle, river, or even a puddle) and suck clean water through the top of the straw. Follow the instructions provided for your first use.
Tried and tested in the harshest conditionsAward-winning LifeStraw technology was originally introduced in 2005 as an emergency response tool to filter water often contaminated following natural disasters. Today, LifeStraw is used in water filtration products around the world.
LifeStraw Follow the LitersFor each LifeStraw product you buy, one school child in a developing country will be provided with safe drinking water for an entire school year. Visit LifeStraw Follow the Liters where you can see the impact of consumer contributions. There, you can follow the program’s progress by viewing the most up-to-date measurable data on program achievements and hear stories from children who have been positively impacted.
- No after-taste. LifeStraw has no after-taste, since no chlorine, iodine or other chemicals are used.
- No waiting time. You can drink from your LifeStraw right away. There is no need to wait for water to drip or chemicals to act.
- LifeStraw meets or exceeds EPA standards for efficacy. LifeStraw was successfully assessed in laboratory conditions (harsher conditions than what is required by the EPA in terms of turbidity and organic matter), up to 1600 liters (approximately 160% of design life). Independent testing at the University of Arizona showed that LifeStraw exceeds the EPA requirements of LOG 6 reduction for bacteria and LOG 3 reduction for protozoan parasites.
- Bacteria removed include: Escherichia coli (“E. Coli”), Campylobacter, Vibrio cholerae (“Cholera”), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Salmonella.
- Protozoa removed include: Giardia lamblia (“Beaver Fever”), Cryptosporidium parvum (“Crypto”), Entamoeba histolytica.