LifeSource UA-1020 Premier Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
- TriCheck Measurement Feature
- 90 Memory Recall
- Clock, Time & Date Stamp
- Pressure Rating Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Adjustable Pressure Setting
- Advanced Warning System
- Carrying Case Included
- Medium Cuff
Tracks Your Readings
The blood pressure monitor stores your previous 90 measurements, allowing you to track your blood pressure and pulse over time. Its clock and time/date stamp make it easy to review and identify previous readings. The monitor also calculates the average of previous readings, so you can quickly get a sense of your progress.
This monitor also boasts TriCheck measurement, which takes three consecutive readings and provides an average. This type of measurement is recommended by the American Heart Association.
Tested for Accuracy
Approved by the European Hypertension Society, this monitor has been tested to ensure you get an accurate reading every time. This monitor's blood pressure measurements are comparable to readings taken using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method, within the limits of the American National Standards Institute.
Easy-to-Read Monitor and Auto-Inflate Cuff
On a large display, the monitor shows your pulse, systolic and diastolic readings, and the time in easy-to-read numbers. The cuff also features 3A Technology with improved cuff design, pressurization, and deflation. The medium-sized cuff inflates automatically at the press of a button, and you can even preset pressure levels to streamline testing.
Simplifies Reading to Eliminate Guesswork
The monitor features a pressure rating indicator that displays whether your blood pressure is high, low, or normal. While a trained professional should always interpret your blood pressure measurements, this monitor provides an easy way for you to see your pulse and blood pressure levels and understand how the numbers compare.
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
In addition to providing blood pressure measurements, this monitor also displays a symbol that alerts you when your heartbeat is irregular. The monitor will provide you with an accurate blood pressure and pulse rate even if an irregular heartbeat is detected.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Items deemed defective by manufacturer standards must be reported within 7 days of receipt. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum fee.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- Suunto Products that have been used
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.