LifeSource 767PV Auto Inflate Blood Pressure Monitor
Shipping handling time is available on products that are In Stock.
Excludes Preorder Items, Out of Stock Items, Custom Imprint Orders.
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- One button operation
- 30 reading memory
- Irregular Heartbeat feature - Alerts you of the presence of an irregular heartbeat and provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even if an irregular heartbeat occurs
- Large digital display
- Fast measurement
- Latex free
- Provides simultaneous readout - of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- Calculates and displays average blood pressure readings
- Alerts the user of the presence of an irregular heart beat during reading
- Display: Digital: 16mm Character height (BP), 10mm character height (Pulse)
- Pressure and pulse displayed simultaneously
- Pressurization: Automatic, using micro pump
- Deflation: Automatic exhaust
- Battery Life: Approx. six months with one daily measurement
- Power Source: Four type AA alkaline batteries (1.5 volt) or AC Power Adapter (TB:181).
- Batteries and power adapter not included.
A sleek, easy-to-use blood pressure monitor with one button operation plus advanced features.
The UA-767 Plus blood pressure monitor incorporates the latest technology for accurate measurements at home. The One Step Plus Memory monitor is fully automatic and inflates to the correct pressure each time a measurement is taken. The monitor stores the last 90 readings in memory and also displays average readings. The average reading feature automatically calculates the "average" of the total readings stored in memory.
- Monitor with 30 memory recall
- One Cuff
- Instruction manual (in 3 languages)
- Quick start card
- Blood pressure logbook
- Lifetime warranty
SizingUpper Arm Measurement:
- Medium Cuff Measures 9.4 to 14.2 inches
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.